1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Cam Question

Discussion in 'General' started by Ex CCS Racer, Dec 30, 2001.

1. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Yes, I'll be there. Probably just Saturday though.
    As far as my secrets... With midpackers running 18's at Roebling, they already know 'em [​IMG] I'll be shaking out the cobwebs and trying to catch all those 120hp gixxer 600's [​IMG]

2. Eric_77

Eric_77 Well-Known Member

Just remember that Glass and plastic lenses must be taped. Clear tape may not be used. I would use transparent red tape so you have even with a poor finish you are left with a rosey view of the race. [​IMG]

3. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

No shit! [​IMG]

Should I protest if anyone has a camera on me? [​IMG]

4. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

You made up for it with the wheelie you did. Bike straight up and down with both feet hangin' off the back [​IMG] Grant and I were rollin'.

5. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

When are you guys going dirt biking (don't know the correct term)... I just found someone that will let me borrow thier 125 Yamaha and since I have never been on a dirt bike, i'm looking foward to trying it out....

6. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Zeb, I've got an XR80 I'm turning into a dirt tracker. We'll have to got to Neeses, they've got a track there. It's only about 30 minutes away.

7. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Cool! Make sure you stop by The Row and introduce yourself. Just don't bring Stickboy with you. [​IMG] He sucks! [​IMG]

8. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Hey, that wasn't nice. He just mounted up some new Brickstone 001's for me [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Ex CCS Racer (edited 01-01-2002).]

9. WERA29

Man, you have been out of racing for a while. [​IMG] You can't cherrypick on those tires! [​IMG]

10. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

The last tire on rode on was a Dunlop 207GP(not the stars either). I tried Pilots earlier last year for track days. Took too long to warm up resulting in me crashing in the kink and then in turn 3 at CMP. Figured I try something different. And after seeing Critter ride on 'em. Can't be that bad. I've also got a set of 208's sitting too. I'll use every brand tire until I find something I like. I hear you can get the old 207's for $235 a set. Hmmmmmm.... [​IMG]

11. lightsmith

lightsmith Seenyer Member

Did somebody say Evans?

If I were more web-savvy, I'd put up a frame from Pocono with a guy riding his R6 upside down. Sorry, though, your loss.

I suppose those who wear glasses also need to tape them with non-clear tape... Faceshields? Windscreens? This could make for an interesting season for protests!

12. JoeTassone

JoeTassone The Dude abides...

13. WERA29

You're not an idiot and that was one awesome (and scary [​IMG] ) picture! [​IMG]

In order for a pic to work on the BBS you need the source location of the JPG file. A link to an HTML page or photo album won't work.

14. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Definitely the 600 supersquid class [​IMG]

15. JoeTassone

JoeTassone The Dude abides...

Yeah, I originally tried to link it to just the picture on the page, but it didn't work. The link is the best I could do. At least I learned how to edit my posts. [​IMG]

Joe

16. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Was that from your bike cam?

17. lightsmith

lightsmith Seenyer Member

The picture is a still photo from a video we filmed at the Pocono F-USA Sportbike class (600 "Pro"). Alistair was riding the F4 when the field came upon a couple of fallen riders. As two bikes ahead of the R6 rider weaved together, he grabbed too much front brake and you see the results.

18. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Hopefully I won't be so lucky to catch somethin' like that in front of me. [​IMG]

19. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

what did i do to you? did i laff when you and the other 47 clowns got out of your little car at work? did i steal your little dolly that keeps the nightmares away? c'mon, tell me......wait......its coming to me......oh yeah......thats right.......you.......are mean

20. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I was tryin' to stick up for you earlier. They said you eat sh*t sandwiches. I told 'em you didn't like bread [​IMG]