1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big THANKS to Bioweapon fuel racer #725 David Ur

Discussion in 'General' started by Carnage R1, Jun 21, 2010.

1. karrotx

karrotx Well-Known Member

:crackup:

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dude, punctuation.

3. caferace

caferace No.

You trying huffing bioweapon for a day and see how well your punctuation works. :D

-jim

4. dark6

dark6 cockasaurus

5. UR35

UR35 David

sorry on pain med hurt my ribs really bad in yesterday cash and typing on a crack berry again I will say sorry lol

6. Carnage R1

Carnage R1 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't you be pissed off if the same rider did the same thing 2 times in 1 race weekend? Specially if your running for points? When shit like that happens of course the rider is going to be pissed off. Who wouldn't be pissed off at the moment? You have to learn how to crawl before you can walk.

"I guess passing on the inside is against the rules PS thats how I lost the race was passed on the inside of turn 7 pushing me wide HUMM by who oh thats right you forgot about that LOL have a nice day boys and girls. "

Please refresh my mind if you think I made you go wide on T7. Please do if your referring to me.

7. defiant900

defiant900 Well-Known Member

Hey, there are atleast three periods in there.

8. dubguy85

dubguy85 Well-Known Member

Dang son.. Sounds like you are in 2nd place a lot.. Maybe you should be in first and this wouldn't happen!

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Bad touch! Bad touch!

10. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Calm down, the nurse will be with you in a minute...

11. UR35

UR35 David

Lets just drop it I'm very very very sorry I will try never pass you on the inside again. I'm very sorry, I'm very sorry, I'm very sorry

I would be willing to put up some money to fix your bike if you need help.

Please call me at 973 784 4655 leave a message I will call you back.

Again sorry

12. 418

418 Expert #59

FWIW, I rode with David all day long at Roebling few weeks ago and never did he do anything that made me nervous or made me think he was dangerous. And we did two practice sessions essentially nose tail, he then proceeded to smoke me and the whole field in both of my races.

Not trying to be that "he's stand up guy" guy, but I can spot on track squidlyness pretty well and stay the fuck away from it. I had no "dumbass" flags pop up in my head while riding around with him.

Sounds like this might just be a big misunderstand.

13. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Not taking any sides here, but what's that adage - "Never go racing with anything you aren't willing to have forklifted into a dumpster by the end of the day" or something along those lines?

Not saying it's right or wrong, just saying that shit DOES happen. I'm just a lowly vintage/supermoto dude but there have been several times I've backed off because I thought "work on Monday" even when in all likelyhood I could've made the pass, but it would have been very very close. I accept it as one of my personal limitations on the track. Point of that is I totally agree with whoever said about pushing harder when you know the other guy. That's when I will throw it in there even if it's uber close. Shit, 2 years ago I lost 5 months of work when a guy took me out. Didn't know him, and I left nothing in reserve. Shit happens. I made some changes to my risk threshold after that incident though.

14. BrianR6

BrianR6 Well-Known Member

you didnt pass him on the inside. you took him the fuck out duesch. theres a difference. its not a pass until you complete it.

15. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Will Race for CASH!

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's douche. As in douchebag, douchenozzle, high pressure douche injected douchebag, or just plain old douche.

17. caferace

caferace No.

Maybe the bioweapon rider is German?

-jim

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Can't be, everyone loves the Germans. They're the bestest.

19. BrianR6

BrianR6 Well-Known Member

thanks for the spelling correction

20. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I heart the BBS.