1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big THANKS to Bioweapon fuel racer #725 David Ur

Discussion in 'General' started by Carnage R1, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Carnage R1

Carnage R1 Well-Known Member

I'm posting this on here because I noticed that he races WERA also. This happened at the CCS VIR race weekend.

[​IMG]

I wanted to give a huge shout out to David Ur #725 for taking me out of the race yesterday in the Unlimited Supersport race. [​IMG]

First let's go ahead and rewind back into Saturday for the Unlimited Superbike race. I'm in 2nd place going into T1 when #725 David over shoots T1 and is getting ready to T-bone me, so I hit the brakes and shoot out wide to avoid getting hit.

Now let's go into Sunday's race the Unlimited Supersport race. I'm 2nd place again going into T1 I'm already turning in when all of a sudden I see him not being able to stop and straight up T-bones me. We both go down, I pick up my bike and I ride towards the tire wall away from him because I was pissed off.

He rides up next to me, doesn't have much to say then I said to him "this is the 2nd time you've done this" then he replies back with "THAT IS RACING"

I guess its true about Bioweapon racers: "Save the planet- Destroy your competition"

Big thanks for:
    damaging my Shoei X11
    damaging my gas tank
    damaging my bodywork
    damaging my windscreen
    damaging my brake reservoir
    damaging my brake Lever
    damaging my Sato rearsets
    damaging my clutch lever
    damaging my clutch lever assembly
    for not acquiring a single point

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This could be a good Monday.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Number plates aren't legal... :D

4. MV

MV Well-Known Member

5. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

When I asked him to change them at the begining of the season, he informed me it was not a problem since he was a WERA sponsor.

6. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

In on 6!

He's right about that being racing, but no reason to be a douche and not say, "Hey man, I'm sorry about that."

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Interesting, that's a good way to lose your ability to be a WERA sponsor. Anytime anyone tries a bullshit line like that let me know.

8. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Rut Roh Rorge! :D

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

And if you screw up just this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit out of Hong Kong!

10. Carnage R1

Carnage R1 Well-Known Member

I know people touch, bump, run into each other. I've been bumped on the straight away going into T1 etc.. and I have no problem with it at all.

The part that pissed me off was his attitude towards the incident and what he had to say about it. I would of been fine if he would of said "my bad, my fault, I facked up" not a single word from him at all.

He took out a racer at the CCS NJMP weekend last month. I was in 2nd place when he came out of my draft and passed me, after he passed me he ended up hitting and taking out 1st place who was already turning for T1.

11. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

LOL, I let him know that WERA appreciated his support, but he would need to follow the rulebook like everyone else. I haven't seen him in tech since.

Really, I shouldn't have posted at all, but I had the urge to help make Papa's Monday better in my own small way.

12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Look at the brightside... Your not hurt... Your bike can be repaired easily and you can race again if you choose...

Things like this happen everyday.. Maybe he does owe you an apology... Maybe he dosent..

Let it go and continue on with Life...And fun on 2 Wheels...

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Perfect answer :D

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Maybe he also sponsors a bodywork company and he's just doing his part to make sure they get plenty of business?

15. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Maybe he's gunning for his new nickname to be "T-Bone Ur".

Or something.

16. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

It happens, I got taken out going into T1 at Miller. Dude just decided to go from outside to inside without caring I was in between. Took out my front wheel and totalled my bike. No apology, no sorry... he actually blamed me for it.

No worries, the Karma bill always gets paid. He got popped for being involved in a chop shop not too long after.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How could he take out your front wheel if you were ahead of him?

18. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

dont feel bad you could've been gridded on the far left like me at roebling and have a bike that started two rows in front of you to the far right land on your bike. Not to mention it was a brand new bike. It sucks but it is racing... he could've said more though i agree

19. volcomrr

volcomrr BUDDY

:down: My roomate's a sponsered BioWeapon rider and that wouldn't be true about him at all.

20. russomf

russomf Well-Known Member

had someone do that to me in 2 consecutive turns yesterday at beaverun when i had the inside line and was even with him. he just turned across my front wheel. I backed off and found a better way to pass a later. I get to go to work today and my bike is OK. thank god I had a little left for braking or i would have been in the same boat. Sorry but i trust no one on the track unless I know you and you know me personally.