1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big THANKS to Bioweapon fuel racer #725 David Ur

Discussion in 'General' started by Carnage R1, Jun 21, 2010.

1. SkinandLeather

SkinandLeather dot com

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

That photo doesn't show anything. :confused:

3. SkinandLeather

SkinandLeather dot com

more pics

I was just letting it be known there was a photographer out there. Looks like Jon got the rest from Victor:

[​IMG]

Speedy recovery to all involved.

4. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I raced with David at RRR, and I just want to point out that he's cheating with that BMW and I'm fat and slow or he wouldn't have beaten me. And he corners low.

5. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

[​IMG]

I agree with Buck. I know we punch a pretty big hole in the air ,but he wasn't even in the effin draft.:D

6. eagletangogreen

eagletangogreen Well-Known Member

SANDBAGGER!!:moon:

7. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

That fuggin BMer walked us down the front straight like we were in reverse. LOL! :D

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  8. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

Maybe he needs to run Bioweapon. Seems that rider has at least a wheel on him.

:D

9. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

F@ckin KRAUTS :crackup:

10. 418

418 Expert #59

Good God, we all look like we're riding 250's. :crackup:

11. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Yup. He's quick for sure and his BMW totally breaks the rules with that nitrous motor he's running :D

Summit T5 earlier this year:

[​IMG]

12. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

600 hp pushing 2,000 lbs. :D

13. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

No nitrous, just a stock engine running BioWeapon fuel. The oxygenated version of BioWeapon is being tested late next week. We expect even more power with better emissions. There will be a thread with dyno charts once we are done.

14. SJC1000rr

SJC1000rr Well-Known Member

I have pitted with Dave twice at Summit. The first time he and friends helped take care of me after I crashed in T1. And the second time he helped me with problems I was having getting around the track and offering free water when I forgot it on Saturday. I have nothing but respect and a positive experience from being with him.

And I believe his bike is pushing about 206hp out if memory serves from talking with him.

15. bodell

Dave is a cool mo-fo, and he is fast as hell. The guy has only been on the track for about a year and a half and he has already been invited to teach at Code school. He is a natural talent. He has also played a huge role in the development of BioWeapon and owns part of the company now. He gets a great deal of people hating on him and his bike, especially in CCS. They call him rich boy and act like he bought his talent, but it just is not so. Dave is in construction and trucking. Usually when we talk on the phone he is sitting in some big excavator or something. The guy simply does not do anything half way. I love his winning because it shows that BioWeapon rocks, but when we grid up I just figure it means one more position back I will finish.

16. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

:Off:
    I race with CCS and haven't heard any of this so-called hatin'. And I think advertisements go at the top of the screen where the banners are. :rolleyes:

17. bodell

1. Here is an exapmle of CCS hater BS

Taken from http://www.ccsforum.com/index.php?topic=24822.0 (It is the same topic as this thread.)

"It sucks when being taking out by a guy that cant ride for shit but has money for a nice bike. You are a better person then me because i would have kicked the shit out of him for saying something like that.
    This kinda stuff does happen on the track and i am cool with that but when you keep doing it over and over again maybe you need to stay the FUCK OFF THE TRACK "

2. BWFuel is a sponsor and pays contingency in WERA, so I will definitely work on getting a banner on this site. I do not see how it is off topic to say he Dave's bike is running BioWeapon, especially when discussing how his bike has some kind of unfair advantage.

3. I was responding to the "nitrous" motor comment when I brought up the Oxygenated version of BioWeapon. The two have a similar means of adding oxygen to fuel. The C5H12O in liquid fuel and N2O as a gas both give up their Oxygen molecule during combustion allowing more fuel to be burned, thus making more power. I think it is relevant to this discussion.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  18. 2007pongChamp

2007pongChamp Member

I have seen nothing but disrespect from this guy. First, I overheard him bragging about running someone off at nj. He was laughing like his pleasure is not in riding skill, but wrecklessness.
    Then I was pitted on the wall at summit the dude shows up late in his big ass trailer and blocks everyone in. We needed to get out for practice but his ramp was blocking the bikes. He wouldn't move it. The race director had to be called over to make him move it. Oh yea- we watched and he's not running bio fuel in the BMW!

I normally am just a lurker but the summit thing really pissed me off

19. bodell

He is most definately running BioWeapon in the BMW. I was unable to meet him at Summit, but the photo from Roebling shows a bike full of BioWeapon. He did not just get First, but he passed half the expert pack too.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010