1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big game hunter killed.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, May 23, 2017.

1. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Seems like every 6 months or so you hear about a hunter in Africa getting kilt

I have no interest in hunting in africa unless it's for poachers, from the air, in an Aviat Husky . Fuck those guys

sharkattack, HPPT and G 97 like this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Get off your moral high horse and stop being so judgemental and cunty. :D

3. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

No! I think YOU are being judgmental and cunty because you don't see things the way I do!

G 97 likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I just wanna know what kind of a pain in the taint it is for Papa to get "cunty" to show up in a post. :D

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You know, what makes this even more enjoyable is that you constantly position yourself as the champion of the movement against political correctness. And here you are, bitching about a politically incorrect stance that offends the compassionate, profoundly humane gentleman that you have led us to believe you are. Jesus… :crackup:

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

A man was on holiday in Kenya. While he was walking through the bush, he came across an elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed so the man approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant’s foot. There was a large thorn deeply embedded in the bottom of the foot.

As carefully and as gently as he could he removed the thorn and the elephant gingerly put down its foot. The elephant turned to face the man and, with a rather stern look on its face, stared at him. For a good ten minutes the man stood frozen – thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away.

For years after, the man remembered the elephant and the events of that day.

One day the man was walking through the zoo with his son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to where they were standing at the rail. It stared at him and the man couldn’t help wondering if this was the same elephant.

After a while it trumpeted loudly; then it continued to stare at him. The man summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder.

Suddenly the elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of the man’s legs and swung him wildly back and forth along the railing, killing him.

Probably wasn’t the same elephant.

dtalbott, Orvis and badmoon692008 like this.
  7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:That is another nice stretch! I never said that I was offended, nor did I mention anything about political correctness. I was just pointing out that it was not very nice to laugh at people who died doing a legal, government sanctioned activity or wish that other people who did that activity would die just because it is an activity that some do not agree with.
    But thank you. I have never been called a "compassionate, profoundly humane gentleman" before. That means alot to me!:D

8. In Your Corner

Crash, what do you call the black things between elephants' toes?
    Slow natives.

crashman likes this.
  9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Wait a minute here Papa. Who to root for depends on who was hunting who. If the guy is hunting lion or Elephant barehanded or even with a knife in each hand, then I would have to ask the guy what the lion or elephant did to him to deserve hunting them. On the other hand, if the guy is being hunted by the lion or elephant, then more power to the guy. Let's root for him.
    "ok guy, approach slowly, NOW JUMP BACK, now move slowly to the right, back to the left a little, OH HELL, well, that leg isn't needed anymore. Rat's, that's the end of that.":(

10. In Your Corner

Heard of the wallet made of elephant foreskin?
    When you rub it, it turns into a briefcase.

Orvis likes this.
  11. In Your Corner

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

G 97 likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

cpettit likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

That'll wake you right the eff up when you're sitting there dozing with a pole in your hand.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

jschuster2 likes this.
  16. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is it known if her suicide was related to her hunting at all? (just wondering if she was pushed to the extreme by people harassing her or something)

19. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

The story I read stated she left a suicide note stating something about the harassment. The note was written to her family. I was also using a translator when reading it so I'm not sure of the accuracy of the translation.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I don't care what animal people shoot so long as it's not the last one. I don't even care if they eat it. Like Prairie Dogs and Coyotes. Shoot em. There are more on the way. If it's a legal hunt and the animal isn't endangered go ahead.

What's more disturbing is the pure hatred coming from people who disagree. Activists and antis are always the ones spewing extreme hatred.

Yes, the young lady who killed herself seems to have done it because the activists threatened and defamed her daily. And there they are on her page rejoicing that this woman killed herself. These people don't love anything but themselves.

XFBO, crashman and R Acree like this.