1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big game hunter killed.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, May 23, 2017.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Is that police ball she is going to on a Tuesday?

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Nah, that was Saturday. She didn't get cuffed or stuffed. :(

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Whatever dude. Thanks for the lecture and judgmental response. Think what you want to think even if you are wrong. LOL

I was trying to keep the insult simple for you in the hope that you might get it and understand it. But alas, I failed. Ha ha.

4. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Which is why I said this guy wasn't a poacher.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Sitting here drinking my coffee and thinking how nice this South African Cunt's head would look above my fireplace.

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I am amused by the association of legal with Zimbabwe.

V5 Racer likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why? Every country is allowed to set their own laws aren't they?

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Sure. That doesn't mean they make sense.
    WRT to the former Rhodesia, travel there and it might amuse you too.

(Where is Orwell when you need him...)

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They don't have to make sense to us, we don't live there. I don't get having a queen or any number of things weird foreigners do but it's their deal not mine :D

10. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Got wild, fell off the bed.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You told Paige that one of the reasons for those legal hunts was the meat. Then someone posted something from wiki saying that the meat had more value than the ivory. That's where the poaching comes into play. If the meat really had that much value…
    Gotta love how crashman came in here talking about people being judgmental and cunty about an activity that's perfectly legal and how he applies logic were others use emotion. Let's review that for a minute.

Laughing at the karmic nature of someone being squashed by the elephant he just shot for sport is a legal activity. Ya know, free speech and all. So criticizing the people who are legally expressing their appreciation for this irony seems pretty judgmental. That kind of hypocrisy typically comes out of emotions clouding one's ability to think logically. Just sayin' :D

G 97 and jase like this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed - no one is poaching elephants for meat.

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

How big of a pot would you need to poach an elephant?

[​IMG]

:D

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For poaching it doesn't need to be entirely submersed so not too big.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The moral high ground is getting dangerously overcrowded. We need to throw somebody off. It won't be me, courtesy of my old .416 Rigby.

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Is it going to capsize?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just like Guam.

Jeff McKinney, Fencer and brex like this.
  18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Nice reach. So you are saying that laughing about someone getting killed and wishing that they "all DIAF"is not cunty? And yes, I know it was not you that said that they should all DIAF.

I do give you credit for being able to twist things around though. I am being judgmental because I criticize some for being judgmental. Talk about a dog chasing its tail... Are you sure you were not an attorney in a past life? If you can't dazzle them with brilliance...:D

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So you get to define what's cunty and what's judgmental? I'll take being an attorney in a past life over being a hypocrite in this life any day of the week. :D

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Hey, chin up. You have been plenty judgmental against people being judgmental on many issues in the past so by your own criteria you can check off hypocrite too! Welcome to the club. I am sure you will hold an executive position in no time.:D