1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biden The Perv

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

You should ask someone at your church for a hug. It sounds like you could use it.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Huh? Not my problem if you embrace pedophilia. I mean according to you it’s just simple affection.

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

The Social Media was inferring Trump was having sex with Ivanka because he called her "an attractive woman" but crickets on Biden's physical touching. NYT has a piece saying Al Franken was not given due process. The left has no standards.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Franken wasn’t charged with a crime. There’s no due process for him to have been given.

Fuck that fat cunt.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

It was just a matter of time after some me time passed and things quieted down that the liberal Dems would start the process of trying to minimize what transpired. Let the white wash begin.

6. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Based on the quick interview I heard this morning, the NYT article goes further than that and claims the accuser's story has too many holes to be credible and was likely politically motivated... Remember, trust the accuser implicitly unless it goes against your political preference!

ducnut likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same here on creepy with anyone other than the wife but it is very normal in some families. I have no problem kissing the grandson on his head :D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just because it's family absolutely changes things.

Her expression wasn't anything more than RBF. This was a stupid one to try, there are plenty of really creepy uncle joe pics and vids out there.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

The dynamic of child abuse/sexual abuse does not change because the relationship status between the two.

And this is one of them really creepy ones.

ducnut likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What dynamic of child abuse sexual abuse are you seeing in a grandfather kissing his grandkid?

You might need some counseling.... :eek:

sheepofblue likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

In general.

Inappropriate and creepy behavior is also not determined by relationship status. :Poke:

Oh I know I need counseling. :D

12. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Ever tickled a stranger?

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No.

Ever seen a grown man naked?

TXFZ1 likes this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Define stranger? :D

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Who likes gladiator movies?

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Oh stewardess...I speak jive.

pickled egg likes this.
  17. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Personally, if that's his GD, I give them a pass. I gave both my son and daughter kisses on the lips when they were young. Granted once they reached the teen years I stopped, though I still give them both kisses on the forehead. I'm not going to judge what one family considers normal in that realm though. As Mongo said, he's done plenty of creepy stuff without this example.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Heard a great line today in a vlog talking about the emerging Ebola cases in Goma going on right now.

“They need to lock that place down tighter than your asshole around Joe Biden.”

19. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Oh Sleepy Joe had a great gaffe today..."We choose truth over facts." Maybe plagiarizing AOC's speech wasn't the best option.

20. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Did you not see the bigger story? Joel Pollack confronted him at the Iowa state fair. About the Charlottesville fine people hoax. Biden dug in and continued the lie. His campaign manager immediately went to twitter and posted in quotes what trump had said and was immediately called out by the world for purposely omitting the next line. MSM is trying to circle the wagons to protect the lie about trump being a racist but it’s unfolding big time today after he was confronted. Comical to watch.

kangasj likes this.