1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biden The Perv

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Mar 31, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

"starting" ? :crackup:

I would so love it though if he won the nomination. What a shit show the 2020 campaign would look like.

R Acree, ducnut and kangasj like this.
  2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Iowa’s finest. :rolleyes:

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Interesting defense Joe. Interesting questions from the Commie News Network. I wonder if Joe will ever get to the point of saying that Hunter was imminently qualified. That's all his rubes are waiting for.

5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Pressure adds up when you and your son are about to stand trial in the Senate. :D

Banditracer, kangasj and R Acree like this.
  6. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Damn, audio team is knocking it out of the park at CNN...

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Nope just like their last nominee. Does not expect anyone to challenge his highness. The when challenged and exposed to the public goes nuts.

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This is spot on. They are all like that. Democrat pols hold the people in contempt, they hate that they have to trudge through the masses of the unwashed begging for votes. They hate voters and having to be bothered to go out and pander just angers them more so when challenged, all that pent up hatred for the everyday American comes out.

Motofun352 likes this.
  9. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

So he called the guy too old to vote for him. Did Biden just say anyone 83 and older is too old to vote for him? Lol.

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

That’s what I noticed most.

upload_2019-12-5_17-30-55.jpeg

Spang308 and Quicktoy like this.
  11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

After he pisses off old, fat, white folks....whose left in the Biden camp? I'd love to see Biden make it through the primaries. He'd be beaten like a pinata by DJT. We all know how the swamp works. They enrich themselves from the public trough then circle the wagons to protect their own because many (most?) are doing the same thing. I believe that's a universal truth for both parties. That's why there's so much hate for Trump, he doesn't have the same kind of skeletons in his closet. Bloomburg, on the other hand, should be feared by the Dems. He's bought and paid for them many times over. IF he were the boss they'd have to march in step or be excommunicated....

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member