1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Rewards Credit Card

Discussion in 'General' started by aftriathlete, Jan 1, 2021.

1. wiggeywackyo

wiggeywackyo Well-Known Member

To Venom's point, if you're spending to chase rewards, well, you dumb.

But, if you're disciplined, pay your shit off each month, you'd be silly not to take money from people who are not as disciplined.

The churn concept is the best way to play the game if you're really trying to get after it. I was always too lazy to play that game. Maybe that's why I shouldn't contribute to the Success thread.

2. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Well I booked a round trip from JFK-DEN on Delta and it was only 19,000 miles. Since my card helped me get status just with spending last year, they upgraded me to 1st class today. That was a nice perk with value for me to get a 1st class round trip ticket. :beer:

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I have recently started shopping at Costco and like it better than Sam’s club. I’ll have to look into that card. All of my bills can be paid via CC so that would add up in point very quickly

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Everyone else already beat this dead horse, but I’ve paid no interest for the better part of two decades and have gotten well into the six figures in terms of rewards from my credit cards.

When I was heavy into churning, I wasn’t getting 2% back on my spend - it was closer to 20%.

I’d say I don’t buy shit that I don’t need but that would be a stone cold lie :p