1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bernie Sanders: What he's really about, in his own words

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Aug 11, 2015.

1. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

I can't quit freaking laughing.

RFKA, you are in a world of your own

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

No. The super delegates do not vote until the Convention. Local delegates vote at the local primaries. I think that there is a total of 870 or so super delegates. All that is in the link I provided earlier.

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Has anyone thought about that movie called "Weekend with Bernie?" (Or something like that) Since Bernie is at the ripe old age of 74 he, if elected, could croak while in office and then his staff would have to be hauling his dead ass around DC, propping him up at coffee shops and other places just to try to fool everyone into thinking he was still alive. :D

cav115 likes this.
  4. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Looking at his record, would anyone notice?:D

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Actually, the local delegates are committed by the vote in the area they represent or by winner take all, depending on the state.

6. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Did Sanders really just promise we wont have the most people in jail of any country at the end of his first term? I'd like to know how he's going to go about that. Just another president circumventing our judicial system I guess...

7. aedwards01

Did Sanders really just promise we wont have the most people in jail of any country at the end of his first term? I'd like to know how he's going to go about that. Just another president circumventing our judicial system I guess...

8. aedwards01

9. aedwards01

10. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

11. Ganja Dude

Ganja Dude Well-Known Member

Not a Sanders fan, but stop arresting people for stupid things and that could easily be done.

12. You're in for a serious reality check. You're grasping at fantasies.

13. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I'm not the one trying to convince myself Bernie is winning...

Robby-Bobby and G 97 like this.
  14. aedwards01

Or people could not knowingly break the laws currently on the books. I dont agree with some of our laws, should I be able to violate them without consequence? I dont think he's talking about arrest, he would almost have to issue mass pardons to keep that promise.

dtalbott likes this.
  15. Ganja Dude

So handing out info on Jury nullification is against the law? What about filming public servants while in public, that's against the law too? Then there is always this too "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." I know though we should just all bend over and not stand up for our rights since the government would never just take them away if we are all peaceful and just obey.

The Dung Beetle likes this.
  16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

So you support anarchy.

aedwards01 likes this.
  17. Ganja Dude

If that means Thomas Jefferson and other founding fathers did then I guess the answer would be yes. Anarchy certainly couldn't be any worse than the 'leaders' we keep electing though. They have killed more people around the world than anarchy ever would. Not real sure how you get people standing up for their rights being the same as anarchy though. Maybe you do believe we should just all obey and never question anything. Just do as you are told and everything will be good?

The Dung Beetle likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

[​IMG]

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

He is definatey cheap entertainment.

20. If he ended the WOD and pardoned all non violent drug offenders, I have a feeling that would do the trick.