1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beasley Composites

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by FED34FIRE, Apr 6, 2014.

1. FED34FIRE

FED34FIRE Well-Known Member

I guess not. Forks aren't back from Dave at Fast Bike and I do not want to rush him. He's a great guy and is very busy this time of year.

If I don't make this season, I will definitely make next year.

Want the bike to be perfect.

I showed the body work to 2 different painters and they were both appauled at the quality.

They both said it would add $500 or more to the price of the paint job to correct it and it still will not sit on the bike properly because it is so off.

You really have to see it in person.

The belly pan is useless. So much Bondo required to fix it that it will add weight to the machine when I am trying to lighten the bike.

The glass is so brittle everything will have to be rubber mounted.

Still nothing from Beasley. VISA is investigating and already refunded my money.

2. FED34FIRE

funny. your right.

Just wanted this bike to be awesome.

3. FED34FIRE

Yes. And it is packed better than the bodywork.

4. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

really too bad this happened. does look a bit sketchy/shoddy in some pics.

5. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Did it work? Are you considering converting?

6. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

It's funny how they left pieces of their brush embedded in the epoxy.

Not trying to start anything but the Sharkskinz bodywork I got last year was top rate.

[​IMG]

7. fzrkidd

fzrkidd Well-Known Member

Wasn't going to comment, but after seeing the pics ... it looks a lot like the 400/600 bodywork I got last year. Sanded on it some to make it better, pulled and struggled to fit it, I made it work, but hated it. I like a flawless finish too. I would have gone with Sharkskinz, but they stopped making the FZR600 race upper.

8. Uncle Snake

Uncle Snake Well-Known Member

I'd paint "BEASLEY SUCKS" all over it, mount it up, and go racing.........

9. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Yep...that sucks.

10. FED34FIRE

Yes I was until, I saw the body work.

11. FED34FIRE

I orginally went to buy Sharskinz but they weren't willing to fill in the belly pan and there was a 2 month wait. I was hoping to get out this season so I went with Beasley. Now everything is screwed up. You really have to see it in person. It is complete useless garbage. Anyone would be very pissed after spending that kind of money.

Now, All of a sudden FedEx started showing up at my house for a pickup. They came 3 times. We were all at work and not expecting them at all. I called FedEx and they could not tell me who was making the request.

The people at my bank and ViSA stated, "do not give the bodywork to anyone until you hear from us what so ever".

So I guess he is trying to pull another fast one. This guy is 100% shady.

12. FED34FIRE

Awesome!:up:

That would be hilarious. :crackup:

13. FED34FIRE

I agree. Great company.