1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beasley Composites

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by FED34FIRE, Apr 6, 2014.

1. FED34FIRE

FED34FIRE Well-Known Member

He said he would cover return shipping. I waited all day for UPS as he stated and no one showed. Wasted a whole day. He never answers my emails or phone calls. I still have not heard back from him and what I got from the only email he ever sent is that I am on my own or basically go fuck myself. Filed a complaint with VISA and BBS. I just spoke with the painter and he stated he has never heard anything good about Beasley and that he agrees his product is garbage. He said that he wished that I would have asked him first before I purchased. He stated it will cost me an additional $500 to get the body work corrected. My season is over and ruined.

I think I'm done and my come back to racing is also.

So sick of all of these scammers today. From contractors to car dealerships to eBay, Insurance, etc. Nothing but scum bags out there who take advantage of people to fill their greedy pockets.

I quit!

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

aw man! run it without bodywork. a couple fzr's in the mid-atlantic are stripped down....to say the least. this really sucks and sorry to hear this crap situation going to stop your season/return. hows the yzf otherwise.

3. loser

loser Well-Known Member

Is he still shipping his bodywork with a bunch of religious literature in the box? That always made me smile.

To the original poster, if you are gonna call it quits on your comeback because of some iffy bodywork then I don't know what to say. It seems really sad. It'll look a lot worse after your 1st crash.

4. charles

charles The Transporter

"I quit"??? Are you kiddin' me? This is not an option! Don't get mad, get even.
    You have recourse, as some have pointed out here. If you are not familiar with how to go about resolving this to your advantage, just ask. And remember:

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

5. FED34FIRE

Thanks all. Appreciate the positive words. That is why I want to come back to race WERA again. Some of the best people I ever met. I really miss my weekends at the track with everyone. Always a great experience. Some of my best memories. I always remember how happy and excited I was every Thur or Fri getting ready and heading out to the tracks. Even when something went wrong, it was still a cool weekend. Driving all night, getting home at 300am just so I could make it work a few hours later. It was all worth it. I was a part of something special. Being a motorcycle road racer has always been one of coolest things someone could do. I love the sport since I was 4 years old watching the occasional race on TV in the 70's that would come on. I always knew that I would do it myself someday. I've learned so much from it and it makes you a better person. This dude is not one of us.

Sent another email. Still nothing. Lets see what VISA says.

I hope to see all of you soon.

Thanks everybody. :beer:

6. OWO1

OWO1 Well-Known Member

With all the hoopla - please post photos of the potentially career ending bodywork... WERA deserves that much, for a manufacturer that hasn't fought back on the beeb. If it is so bad, show us...This has been a very one sided story.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  7. loser

loser Well-Known Member

:up::up::up:

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

3 people and zero pictures/evidence.... I suspect Beasley might not be all he claims :Pop:

9. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I painted a race tail from beasley for an FZR400 a few years back.....I wouldnt buy it
    just from looking at it....made me wonder if it had always been like that, or just the 400, or gone down hill....

10. FYI Armour bodies make FZR400 & 600 bodywork, excellent quality, great fit.
    ( not associated , Just used there bodywork

11. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

Isn't there an automatic $500 insurance policy on UPS shipments? Perhaps you can get your money partially refunded.

No the season is not over. The bodywork may be crap but I've used Beasley (and yes it is cheap in quality and price compared to, say, Sharkskinz) but I'll bet it is usable. Extra sanding and it'll paint up too. Just run it and get to the track.
    I mean, if I cried that my marriage is over every time I find my wife in the sack with some other guy - I'd have been divorced maybe 40 - 50 times. Moral of the story: live with it. Swallow the bitter pill. Make the best of it.

12. joec

joec brace yourself

you never stop do you? haha. :D

13. britx303

Hey H.P. if you want,i can bring some fzr600 bodywork to summit if you want to retrofit something in order to race.let me know,its no problem.

14. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Still no pictures of this career ending bodywork?

15. FED34FIRE

Why are you breaking my balls?

Pic sent to VISA. Money returned.

16. britx303

are you going to make this weekend?

17. FED34FIRE

first 5 pics

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      55.8 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      94.9 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      97.7 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      64.5 KB
      Views:
    • 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      62.9 KB
      Views:
  18. FED34FIRE

Next 5

Attached Files:

• 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      File size:
      53.8 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      60.9 KB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      77.9 KB
      Views:
    • 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      120.5 KB
      Views:
    • 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      98.2 KB
      Views:
  19. FED34FIRE

more

more

Attached Files:

• 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      95.6 KB
      Views:
    • 013.JPG
      013.JPG
      File size:
      80.6 KB
      Views:
    • 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      81.2 KB
      Views:
    • 015.JPG
      015.JPG
      File size:
      52.1 KB
      Views:
    • 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      76.8 KB
      Views:
  20. FED34FIRE

and again

and again

The last one doesn;t show it well but the race tail is longer on one side than the other and won't line up on the bike. Its actually angled along the back when mounted on the bike.

Attached Files:

• 017.JPG
      017.JPG
      File size:
      54.4 KB
      Views:
    • 018.JPG
      018.JPG
      File size:
      70.8 KB
      Views:
    • 019.JPG