1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BBS'ers to bother down in Roebling

Discussion in 'General' started by Guoseph, Mar 21, 2001.

1. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

I'm so very excited about going to a race this weekend...even though I won't be racing. I'm gonna bring a big legal pad and take lots of notes. Below is a list of people who have graciously invited me(er I guess newbies in general) to their pits to chat, I think this is a good starting point for me and other spectators who may be attending as well.

Tracee - EX#43 FZR400. Look for bright green winter cap, much like Kyle from South Park.

Tom - NV#122, CBRF4. Look for chili pepper lights and smell of london broil.

Charlie Mc - EX#90, TZ250. Red and Silver bike.

Smitty - I didn't get your number/bike, maybe Rev Limit Racing will have a banner.

Anyone else wants to add themselves to my distinguished visitation list? Please post here on how I can find you to bombard you with stupid questions [​IMG]

Also, what times are good? I'm thinking of heading down Saturday Morning from Atlanta, and staying until Sunday. I want to cornerwork some, but I would rather spend this first weekend talking to racers.

2. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I'll be in the T5 area, my buddy is pulling my trailer there so I won't be in my truck. He has green F-150 but we will be in the T5 area for sure. Just look for the loose nut on a orange mtb. [​IMG]

3. Tracee Polcin

Hey did you ever get that 400 you sent me the pic of?

4. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

No, I wish I could have, but I couldn't do it until May/June, and he couldn't wait that long.

Oh well, my time will come [​IMG]

5. Tracee Polcin

Yeah, don't worry there will be something out there for ya. Maybe even mine if I can't get this fund raising thing off the ground.

6. WERA476

WERA476 Well-Known Member

I'll be there in the turn 3 area. #476 Expert SV 650

Chris

7. GSXRGUY

GSXRGUY Guest

I'm suprised GSXRGIRL hasn't invited you over yet [​IMG]

8. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

REV LIMIT RACING.....MAN if you take notes from those guys your crazy..... [​IMG]One dope thinks he is fast and actually went expert and the other two just want to wear out knee pucks and buy all of the cool trick high dollar hardware...Stay away from those clowns... [​IMG]OH WAIT THATS MY FELLA'S AND I..Na We would be more than happy to give you some pointers.... We should be in the turn 4-5 area. With two F3's (710 is one number the other is a newbe so no #)and a yellow/black '01 GSXR600 w/white plates and #127. Look forward to meeting you.

Steven

9. wera688

wera688 Well-Known Member

I'll talk to ya. Multi-colored/stickered EX500. EX#688, Just watch out for that Chris fella #476 [​IMG] I'll probably under the tech shed.

10. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

HI!!

Sure, come on over. I can't tell you much about racing on the track, but I can give you tips on having a good pit crew. [​IMG] I have no idea where will we be pitted at. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by GSXRGIRL (edited 03-21-2001).]

11. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

Will prolly be over in T3 area under the trees next/close to the fence.......

Charlie Mc #90 Ex
    tz250 red/silver

12. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

TSR, will you be at Roebling Road this weekend?

13. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

I'll be on the green and black bike on the back of Stick's truck...

14. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

Get to know all of the officials, they are not the enemy. Stop by tech and say hello.

Tony P

15. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Tony! Good seeing you here.

What he says is true. They are all good people; making WERA a great place to race.

16. rfknight

rfknight P-Star

Stop by and say hello. Novice #47 bright-ass yellow 01 GSXR 600. We should be somewhere along the main straight.

I'll tell you all about the old days when F2s where the s@#t.

[This message has been edited by rfknight (edited 03-21-2001).]

17. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

no wonder you crash, you jinx yourself!!!

18. DucSoup63

DucSoup63 Guest

I'm gonna be bikeless this weekend, so i'll probably be wandering around seeing how many of y'all i can recognize. (And seeing if anyone wants me to race their bike for 'em. I'll split the winnings with ya.) [​IMG]

19. keith newton

keith newton Well-Known Member

I will also be in the turn 3 area in the shade, might even have a cheap decent beginner bike to sell, EX#728

20. DucSoup63

DucSoup63 Guest

Cool, buy my SV, and maybe i can afford yours. [​IMG]