1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BBS'ers to bother down in Roebling

Discussion in 'General' started by Guoseph, Mar 21, 2001.

1. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Lol, you two could trade...hmmm SV for Seca 2? [​IMG]

Seca's are air cooled right? Can you run in F2 and D-Super? and LW Solo 20? I think so, just want ask anyway [​IMG]

2. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

When is a good time to talk to officials? I wouldn't want to be a bother. I want to help out, anyway I can?

If I'm obnoxious, will Mongo beat me up? [​IMG]

3. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

I'll be there, dunno where I'll pit. Probably near Tracee. I'll have an F3, um, dunno what the number is. I'll have to wait until I pick it up Friday sometime in the middle of the night. The guy who owns it now will be riding with me for part of the way down...........

4. medicracer

medicracer mostly luriking nowdays

should be in the T3 area, but it sounds like it may get crowded over there, but Im going on fri and I think a lot of these guys aren't showing up till sat. so I will get a good spot, and take up as much shade as I can. [​IMG] Red/black F3 #325. don't know if I can offer a lot on racing, but I will have some ativan if tracee drives nuts and you start having a siezure. [​IMG] [​IMG]

oh ya, I should have a 400 for sale around may/june if that's your time frame.

[This message has been edited by medicracer (edited 03-22-2001).]

5. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Cool [​IMG]

6. Skuffknee

Skuffknee Stranger in a strand land

We'll be there(Tony20 and myself), look for a green 6R(#481), F4(#20) and a '00 GSXR 750(#20)both painted white and red.We'll be set up at pit in and will be there on Fri. If you still can't find us, look for a new yellow bug on Sat. C-ya there,

Skuffknee Lee #481

7. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I'm leaving the ATL about 3:00PM Friday, should be there just in time for the beer to be flowing at Tom's pit. [​IMG]

8. Jeffro510

Jeffro510 Hand bra for hire!!!!

I'll be there sometime Thursday night/ Friday morning. I should be in the turn 3 area with the rest of the BBS crowd. [​IMG] I have a blue/ silver/ black R6 white plates number 510. I will be there with a 21 foot toy hauler trailer. Look us up...

See you all tomorrow!!!! [​IMG]

9. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Wish I would see you guys tomorrow! See you Saturday though!! [​IMG]

10. Tracee Polcin

Quick run and hide....ah I'll be in the T3 area. [​IMG]

11. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

I don't think T3 is as large as we all think. We will be spread from T3 - T8 at the rate this is going!! [​IMG]

12. Tracee Polcin

Just stay out of the T5 area, I heard that was the worst spot to pit at.

13. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Because of the close proximity to you? [​IMG]

Am I allowed to sleep in my car? Are there showers there?

14. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

Just want you guys to know that you all suck. it's 12:24am here, just got off the phone with Shelli and I have a 7am call to go back to the show. I would so rather be in GA getting the bike ready for the weekend. Have fun and be safe.
    and remember "racing is living, everything else is just waiting"

[This message has been edited by SpecialEd (edited 03-22-2001).]

15. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

hey everybody, i'll be there. i am the one with metal rods sticking out of his left arm and 'cole beer in his right [​IMG]

16. Tracee Polcin

Look me up Saturday afternoon and I'll help you with some of those beers. [​IMG]

17. Tracee Polcin

Yes...

Yes...

Yes...