1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barcelona-Catalunya, Spain | MotoGP 2016 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Jun 1, 2016.

1. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

I've had that complaint for years!!!! They also showed a battle further back in the last few laps when MM and VR were going at it. The director is an idiot and should be canned. I don't need a shot of the garage to see the tension.... I'm watching the freaking race!

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Thank you!!!

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

What's interesting about that safety meeting is that the biggest crashers were in attendance. Good on them for making sure that they are well protected.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This was not a special meeting unless you want to call the first safety meeting after a riders death special (which I would).

Even if no one had been killed ALL of the rider should absolutely be there every damn weekend. They should not be expecting an engraved invitation and they absolutely give up any right to complain.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Of course it's a waste of time. You can't bitch later if you were part of the solution after all.

The riders don't have the authority to change shit ever. Nor should they. They have input and Lorenzo chose not to give any input. His choice, his problem.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

and he paid for it.... by getting Iannonied

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Karma is a bitch when your ego gets out of hand :D

9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Crutchlow is a great example of this every weekend. The funny thing is Karma has the pace every race to put his bike on the ground and his foot in his mouth...:crackup:

10. caferace

caferace No.

And Cal was fastest today in the post-race test at Catalunya. Oh dear. :D

"“Obviously we are happy to be quickest overall, it’s nice to be back on top of the timesheet, even though it’s a Monday and it doesn’t mean anything really..."

-jim

Potts N Pans likes this.
  11. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

"Another thing that’s important for motorcycle racing is that Valentino and I shook hands; it was probably the weekend and the right situation to do so."

-MM

12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Watched the replay of the race in Tavullia today at the VR46 digs downtown. I missed it yesterday because I was driving around Italy. Checked out the dirt track, too. Wish it would have been in use, but it was quiet. Pretty cool experience.

13. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Glad he finally grasps testing doesn't matter!! Lol

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Horseshit. That was Rossi owning him on track then owning him on camera. What was Marc gonna do refuse to shake his hand? Rossi took control of the situation. Interesting to me go back and look at Marc's eyes and tell me he wanted to do that. Pure Rossi gamesmanship same as always. He still hates Marc with a passion. He also shook Biaggi's hand and he shook Gibernau's hand, so what? If he really wanted to bury the hatchet he had a million opportunities off camera. Marc better watch his back!

15. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

The post race presser was hilarious. One reporter asked Rossi, in the moment of burying the hatchet with he and Marquez, has he considered making amends with Lorenzo? You can probably guess his response