1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Teachers thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Nov 5, 2014.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And you couldnt necessarily get some things developed unless you could do it yourself.

2. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Polaroids were famous for developing themselves.

JJJerry, BigBird, stk0308 and 2 others like this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There were two options in the post quoted. Most people would be able to recognize the film reference.

4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

What a perfect fuckin picture. Sums up the world today. Sad really.

Ok enough about that. Back to hot teachers. Ok the last one wasn't so hot. Not saying I wouldn't just saying she's not hot lol

Venom51 and cpettit like this.
  5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I believe the film referenced was the Polaroid film.

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I see exactly one confident person in that photo that could give a shit less what the rest of the world thinks.

V5 Racer, BigBird and cajun636 like this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

OK let me clarify for the obstinate...Camera film was also a cost. A few dollars for 12, 24 or 36 shots plus processing led people to be a bit more selective in their shots. Processing labs often would not print pics that were over an undefined edge. Add to that the fact that the subject of said photo was likely to grab your camera and rip out the film if they didn't want to be in the shot and you have little evidence for most of the stupid.

8. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

No doubt. Hell, one summer Mark Ratner bought $40 worth of film from the girl at the Fotomat...and he didn't even own a camera.

rd400racer likes this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Phoebe would be worth it.

10. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I'd take Stacey over Linda any day of the week. But that's just me. Ooh...but what about Mrs. Vargas? Def 2XIDB!

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I was about to say.....can we please get back to some teachers lacking any scruples :)

The comments section of that article brings up a good point.....who should be getting vetted more intensely these days? Refugees or school teachers. :crackup:

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Burn him!

Why? Because boys are different than girls.

16. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Homeboy probably didn't even get his dick wet yet and they're going to throw him in prison for a 10 year minimum stretch. Meanwhile these filthy hussies can fuck 10 under aged dudes on camera and get probation. That's that white male privilege and all that.

kangasj likes this.
  17. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

19. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

20. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member