1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Teachers thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Nov 5, 2014.

1. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

OK...is this crap a Gen X, Y Millenial thing about having photo/video evidence of your actions? There is NO WAY these people are not aware that these things rarely turn out well for the teacher, yet they persist in being stupid.

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Remember back in the old days when we used to make bad choices most people would try to make sure that there was no evidence of any wrongdoing?
    These people are just plain stupid...

V5 Racer, cajun636 and kangasj like this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Exactly.

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Yeah, but ... pics or it didn't happen. Duh

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Didn't happen is the idea.

crashman likes this.
  7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Remember when a 16 year old boy wasn't sexually assaulted unless another man was involved.

cajun636 likes this.
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I remember when virginity was to be gotten rid of, not lost. And when determined, you can do it in places one wouldn't consider optimal.:D

9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

That was the intelligent generations. The current crop is all about going viral ... consequences be damned b/c they're special.

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

They'll get to see how special they are in jail because of the video evidence they posted on youtube. :crackup:

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The current generation is bizarre. They're not so much about living in the moment, but proving to your followers on social media that you have a life (and/or more of a life than they do)....at all times. When you were younger did you ever pull out a Polaroid to take pictures of fireworks you were watching? I know I sure as shit never did, they idea would never even occur to me, but on 4th of July I couldn't tell you how many idiots I saw literally watching the fireworks through their phone's screen taking pictures of them, rather than, you know....watching the actual fireworks.

And that's the thing, nobody goes through all these mindless pictures they take reminiscing for posterity at some later time. They take them so they can upload them to their social media site of choice basically peacock'ing.

What a time to be alive :)

BigBird, galloway840, Kolbe and 3 others like this.
  12. Quig

Quig Well-Known Member

What he^^^ said.

And, it's beyond ridiculous.

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I can only imagine how bad it is because I'm not on FB. I think if I tried, I'd last about a day.

14. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

[​IMG]

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Facebook-free since 2003 :)

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The "no evidence" aspect of this is what allowed us to have plausible deniability and kept us out of jail...

Funkm05 and R Acree like this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If you can't prove it it didn't happen.:D

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Tell that to the creationists. :Poke:

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Actually both sides of the debate have issues with this one...

20. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

A. Polaroid cameras weren't convenient. Those bastards were the size of a brick.
    B. Film was expensive. It was like $7 back when $7 meant something. :D