1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

At what age were (or are) the best years of your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Feb 20, 2017.

?

At what age were (or are) the best years of your life?

1. 0-20

12 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. 21-25

23 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. 26-30

30 vote(s)
    20.7%
  4. 31-35

24 vote(s)
    16.6%
  5. 36-40

23 vote(s)
    15.9%
  6. 41-45

10 vote(s)
    6.9%
  7. 46-50

7 vote(s)
    4.8%
  8. 51-55

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  9. 56+

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  10. Right Now

37 vote(s)
    25.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

I have a daughter that's 20 and in college. Baby mama, my daughters grandparents, aunts/uncles....all treat me like family. I actually spent Christmas with them at my daughters' grandparents house 240 miles away. Even gave baby mama cashola to go to the Packers game that she wasn't gonna be able to go to because she spent waaaay too much on Christmas. -She takes in drug addicted babies and young kids, foster care of sorts I guess you could say.

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

no matter what age, right now i'm just realizing, i need to take more time. pause, suck in those few seconds, keep going. i've been on fire all my life, and sometimes i think i missed out by being overwhelmed...

ScottyRock155 and Boman Forklift like this.
  3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Didn't catch that in previous posts. So you already know all about kids. LOL

Good luck in finding a lady to spend the rest of your life with. I know they are out there.

4. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Best is yet to come for me.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  5. gapman789

Problem is, i'm stuck with the ones that are much younger than me. I took a friend with me to Jennings and she is 19 yrs younger than me. I have another friend that i've know since she was 19 and she is 32 now....been hittin' it for 13 yrs. She's a spoiled brat party girl that still lives at home, no kids, no job, but hot as hell. My ex gf of 8 yrs is 13 yrs younger than me. My romantic life is being lived like im in my 20's still. Good for me, right? lol

6. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

Today...... then tomorrow, then day after tomorrow.... repeat....

Razr and Boman Forklift like this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Are you bitchin or braggin?

Phl218 and Boman Forklift like this.
  8. Boman Forklift

That's probably your problem. Granted young ones can definitely be hot and in great shape, but typically are in a different part of life vs. you. My wife has a great friend, that is 51, owns a couple companies she started from scratch, good looking, multi millionaire that she made herself, etc.

Has some issues finding dates. Guys our age are chasing the young chicks and she doesn't want to date a 70-80 year old guy.

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Give me her number. I'll keep it on hand for when mine decides to institute plan B. :D

10. Boman Forklift

Yea, I don't think you live on the right coast for her. Plus why would she want to hook up with any of us motorcycle numbnuts? She does drive a Cayman and a Tesla. She bought her ex a GT3 and also a 1000 before I met them 8 years ago.

11. caferace

caferace No.

I'm closer than Kenny. :D

-jim

12. gapman789

I would absolutely go for a 'cougar'. Divorced, kids grown/out of the house, an RN or the like. They're out there. I'd just have to get over my phobia of older women. Hell, it wasn't til late 20's or later, that i wouldn't even go out with a girl if they had a kid. They showed a birth video in like the 8th grade and i was scarred for life. But by the age of 30, girls with no kids were getting hard to find.

I look at girls from high school and i don't even recognize half of them, and that goes for the guys i went to school with.
    I was with the hottest girl in HS, (IMO of course) right after HS, we worked together. I looked her up on FB recently and i cannot believe it is the same girl.
    This girl was tall, long natural blonde curly hair, blue diamond sapphire like eyes...just smoking. Now she just looks old and fat. I wouldn't recognize her if it wasnt for her eyes and smile.

Ooooh, i got some polaroids of her hidden from back in '88-'89. I could get a pic of her FB and do a comparo to show what im talking about.

I really need to get back to work...March 6th is my callback date.

13. Venom51

In geography and age. :D

14. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

Pretty young bunch analyzing life. Good to see ya all paying attention
    I was 49 for my first road race
    That was 2001
    Back at it after some injuries a while back. Much easier to have fun with no pressure to prove anything.
    Got my grandson staying here today. Great further perspective on life. He has a diaper. I don't. So far so good.

V5 Racer and Boman Forklift like this.
  15. Boman Forklift

There is your problem.

Cam Morehead likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Women are nuts.

Difference is, do you want one that will boil your bunny and has a yeller Ferrari driving lawyer on retainer, or one whose breasts are still above her belt line and will bring over her college roommate to do shots in the hot tub? ;)

17. Boman Forklift

Actually for long term marriage, neither of those may be a good option.

18. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

40-60. Your poll doesn't allow that selection.

19. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Rob, when you and your dad go racing in IL, let me know, and I'll try to come hang with you guys.

Scotty87 and Boman Forklift like this.
  20. Venom51

I have no such issues. Once the wife is done with me of course. :D