1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

At what age were (or are) the best years of your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Feb 20, 2017.

?

At what age were (or are) the best years of your life?

1. 0-20

12 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. 21-25

23 vote(s)
    15.9%
  3. 26-30

30 vote(s)
    20.7%
  4. 31-35

24 vote(s)
    16.6%
  5. 36-40

23 vote(s)
    15.9%
  6. 41-45

10 vote(s)
    6.9%
  7. 46-50

7 vote(s)
    4.8%
  8. 51-55

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  9. 56+

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  10. Right Now

37 vote(s)
    25.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

If i stuck with this....
    . bus 1.jpg

Maybe i could get this.....
    bus.jpg

That's the spoiled brat party girl. That i've known since she was 18 or 19. That's her dads bus.

In the pic, she's getting a 6 pack around noon on a cold dreary rainy weekday a month or so ago. She prefers non filtered smokes instead of drinking though, if ya know what i mean. Girl is built. Got the tiniest waste, flattest stomach with an ass to die for. Not a scratch on it!!

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That would be awesome. If it goes to plan, I will go out at least 2 times, and would love to go out once per month during racing season, just don't think I can swing that.

3. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I also picked my current age. Between my kids, wife, friends and work I think I have it pretty good these days

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

When I was 50, I felt like I was 20! That was my last year racing WERA, and that year I won 5 Expert #1 plates. I'm 59 now, and I don't feel 20 anymore. Maybe I shouldn't have stopped racing...

V5 Racer and Phl218 like this.
  5. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I'm in for this too.

As far as the OPs question- physically, 25-35. Everything else, right god damn now. Decent salary, good friends, lotsa laughs... Life is good.

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

20-24 when I was in the Coast Guard. I was a rock star in Olympic shape living the life in South Florida. Brand new 750F cruising the Keys. But life's been great in general.

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

The ass or the bus?

Phl218 and Boman Forklift like this.
  8. Boman Forklift

Sounds good. Have you drag raced before, Scotty87?

How about you Beac83, have you drag raced before?

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Are you ready for the answer to this one?

Phl218 likes this.
  10. Boman Forklift

Well....I didn't say what your deviant mind is thinking!!!

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

What.....?

[​IMG]

12. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Several times, but in a car. Never on a bike.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  13. Boman Forklift

I guess we will have to change that.

Scotty87 likes this.
  14. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

I realize this more and more everyday. I wake up at 4:00 am every morning to go exercise and go to work until 6-8 at night (most nights - I take off in the middle of the day occasionally to do something with the kids). I could sleep in and complain about work etc., but over the past 4-5 years I've realized that's what unhappy people do, who also do very little with their life. I don't want to live unhappy, I certainly don't want my family to be effected by unhappiness, and I don't want to wake up one day and wonder what I could have done if I actually tried. Think of all the great moments with your family that you can recall - your parents certainly weren't unhappy then, were they? Plus this mindset has had a significantly positive effect on my career.

BTW - 31 years old, totally outkicked my coverage with my wife, and we have three awesome kids (6, 4, and nearly 2). Thinking about adding a fourth just to make it even. Last year we bought 11 acres with a nice house that I am slowly turning into our home (building a fireplace in our bedroom currently and trying to convince my wife to let me build a pond in the side yard for fishing/swimming). Work is literally harder everyday, but everyday is better than the day before. No more motorcycle racing (for now), but I coach all Tball, softball, soccer and basketball, and my kids love to toy around on their dirtbike and quad while I annoy my neighbors with my kx250f. Each summer we sneak off to Cumberland or Norris about every other weekend and pull the kids around on a tube or ski/wakeboard/wakesurf. In my mind, it doesn't get any better.

15. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

That's a great attitude!

I never met you, but I feel your family, both here and in real life.

16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Kurt had a great response. Glad for him.

17. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Put me in the life keeps getting better and better group. 35 now, and the puzzle just keeps coming together.

18. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

On that subject, where the hell is Jim ? @caferace

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I believe his is traveling to less than hospitable places at the moment.

20. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I'm 28 soon to be 29 and majorly out kicked my coverage with my wife and everything about this post I like. I'm excited for the next couple years and good job on doing all that by 31! Sounds like a damn fine thing you got going.