1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone use Navage nose flushing thing?

Discussion in 'General' started by zertrider, May 7, 2022.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Does it get bad enough to keep you up at night?

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Eating paper is never a good thing.

3. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

i have one i still struggle some but it does help with the suction . my wife litrally can pump the whole container through in 20 seconds flat. this year we both had terrible seasonal allergies that keep lingering it helped us both

4. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Keeps my wife up more than me probably

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

My coke dealer used one. :crackup:

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

Funnel with hose hose one side and shop vac with adapter hose the other.
    That should flush

Robin172 likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Okay, then it's not causing you full misery. I've switched to a nasal spray that I would have recommended if you were as bad as me.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's funny how things explain themselves at the most random times over the years. :crackup:

Johnny B likes this.
  9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Yeah, that and regular church-going faith.

10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Have one. Use it regularly enough to help flush things out. If you’re not totally blocked, it can work great and it does remove a fair amount of “gunk”. But the suction obviously isn’t so strong that it’ll clean you out if you don’t already have some flow. I’ll put it this way … I’m not disappointed with the money spent, and I use it somewhat regularly.

Biggest thing is to make sure you don’t use it, or any neti device, with tap water.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My dude said he had tried a version of these things and he said it reminded him of being water boarded. He said he stuck with the neti pot thing.