1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know a reputable pit-bull breeder with pups available?

Discussion in 'General' started by animal, Jan 13, 2021.

1. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

Animal..
    Sure you don't want s blue? So sweet!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Meet Ruby. A 89# grey turd!

2. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

I would think some do/have bc they can’t be sure what they are looking at. I’m pretty sure they call them American Pitbull Terrier at the ones near me. That’s what Moose was called, he’s a text book brown/black nose Pit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TurboBlew likes this.
  3. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Ruby is gorgeous! I want a gray one so bad! Next one will be gray, I’m gonna make sure of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TLR67 likes this.
  4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Shit. The beeb moves dogs too. We did that rescue from Ga to Delaware several years ago.

r6fast likes this.
  5. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

No help on pups, but we've had two pittie rescues and both incredible dogs. Temperament, everything, just perfect. We lost our first one to a mass on her spleen when she was very young. Our second is a male, just as sweet as her. Goes everywhere with us, work everyday and any road trips.

Newyork likes this.
  6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Love mine.....Well he’s a Boxer and Pit..... D02C3A9C-DBD9-40D6-8910-0BFBCFA009E8.jpeg

pjdoran, 600 dbl are and Newyork like this.
  7. Mike Lafayette

Mike Lafayette Well-Known Member

I can't pass up a good dog thread! I am on my third rescue, love the bully breeds and pit bulls in particular - they are so misunderstood by mainly ignorant people. Here is Gabby, I adopted her a little over a year ago, she is great.
    [​IMG] Gabs small.jpg

TLR67, Newyork and 600 dbl are like this.
  8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Adorable