1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know a reputable pit-bull breeder with pups available?

Discussion in 'General' started by animal, Jan 13, 2021.

1. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I will require proof of ownership before I let the dog go. Family photos, vet records, whatever it takes to satisfy me. I won't let her go without solid, beyond a reasonable doubt proof.

animal and Jim Moore like this.
  2. james weaver

james weaver Well-Known Member

rescue is always a great way to go. my dog is pyr but still rescue brought him to me 8 yrs ago . best pup, is with me all of the time . you give them love ,they give it back 10 times over.

animal likes this.
  3. Chonchito

Chonchito Active Member

If you are going to purchase one I suggest AJ reds or Bryants RedDevils, I've had pups from both. I'm a fan of the taller slim red nose as they are bred as working dogs, all of mine have been good with children. Over the past 30 years I have had 7 of them, a few rescues and a few purchased, only had problems with one blue nose that I picked up off the street but found him a good home with no children, no dogs or farm animals. Had to put my 16 year old down last year, mentally 100% but bones became brittle, it was the hardest thing I've had to do in awhile. Just rescued/craigslist one last year. She's great and will live her life out with us but was obviously traumatized and still working out the kinks.

animal and Newyork like this.
  4. animal

animal Well-Known Member

Thanks!!! I appreciate the help. Pennsylvania is derivable. Remind me of racing at PITT but I know it as Beaverun :Pop:.
    I just want to find new best friend and I don't want the new one to look exactly the same as the old one. I feel dirty like that... not sure why. When was a kid my neighbors Great Danes and they were always SIR and MAM.... when they died next group same names. I can't do that. Also you look like an idiot trying to get your dogs attention at a park yelling 'SIR Come here'.
    If she finds some puppies please let me know. I can message you my number if you want.

Attached Files:

Newyork likes this.
  5. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

@DucatiBomber Do you still have contacts up north where you found all of yours?

animal and DucatiBomber like this.
  6. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I have nothing to add to this thread other than a picture of my little girl named Nala

upload_2021-1-14_13-48-41.png

lopitt85, G Dawg, animal and 2 others like this.
  7. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Did she tweak your swingarm yet?

8. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

I do.

@animal I will shot you a PM here. Fortunately or Unfortunately when I worked undercover I did a few animal fighting investigations mostly dogs some chickens (yes people still have cock fights all over the United States).
    So I have pretty extensive experience in dealing with rescues and the Humane Society of the United States (yes it’s different than your local Humane Society shelter) and the ASPCA.

One of the last cases I did we bought a puppy from one of the fighting organizations to prove they were breeding them for fighting purposes. The investigation still continues to this day but about 1/2 a year ago I got approval to tell the story publicly from the DEA and United States Attorneys office. This is the dog ... the first pic is the day we bought him. Second pic is about a year ago...
    So meet DEA Honorary Task Force officer - Taco

Ride Safe,
    AAron

8915EB3A-1076-415C-AF04-BBAAC6EC3D42.jpeg F29704B9-C9CD-4584-9A1F-79120807EDDE.jpeg

Attached Files:

MachineR1, Funkm05, TurboBlew and 5 others like this.
  9. grasshopper

Wha? o_O

10. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

The pitbull trs system thread.....:whoosh:

11. grasshopper

Yea that went right over my head. Hardy har har

animal likes this.
  12. animal

animal Well-Known Member

Nala is cute!! I like her!

So in true wera board fashion... let's comment on the items on the edge of the photo.
    I am not sure about the C- (aka Coor Light) or Miller Lite on the floor. I only drink that from July on because I am broke from spending my money on motorcycles and it's suddenly tastes better to me 90-100 degrees out.
    I am OK with your Jim Beam but it looks like you need me to bring some more over. Maybe when I get a puppy I can bring your buddy Jim Beam and my puppy over for a drink.
    Take care, stay healthy and thanks for letting me bust your balls about C-.

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Thanks for this.
    I'm still dealing with losing my dog of nearly 12 years and looked around locally for a rescue.
    Nothing really in the local shelters. Then I saw this thread.
    Searched and found Zeke. Talked with the owner and will be meeting them at my brothers who likes nearby.
    Who knows, I might even look up that @regularguy while I'm up there.

zeke.jpg

TurboBlew, Newyork and DucatiBomber like this.
  14. animal

animal Well-Known Member

I love DEA Honorary Task Force officer - Taco. He is perfect. So Handsome and fun looking.
    Nice work getting them busted. That is the best story and a cute dog like that deserves a good story.
    My first pitbull was rescued by a veterinarian in North Carolina during the Michael Vick dog fighting days. My wife adopted him during her residency. He changed my mind about the breed and about 2nd chances. He was the best dog but I had to watch him. Anyone got loud around my wife and he was ready to go hard.

Thanks!!!

lopitt85 and DucatiBomber like this.
  15. animal

animal Well-Known Member

I like Zeke! Nice find and I am so happy for you.
    This thread has brought so many smiles to my face. Thank you!!!
    Good luck and have fun with Zeke.

G Dawg likes this.
  16. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

So true. When my niece was born mine would sleep at the foot of the bassinet and guard her through the night.

OP, I understand you about the neutering. I haven't been able to snip one of my males yet. It just feels WRONG to me. He's my best friend and I'm gonna chop off his sack? Ouch. Thanks for letting him finish growing first, but I'd wait until he was at least 2 yrs old.

DucatiBomber likes this.
  17. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

This is all sorts of awesome. I hope the people who are involved in dog fighting get what’s coming to them sooner than later.

Taco looks like a nice pup!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DucatiBomber and lopitt85 like this.
  18. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Buy a rescue please.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  19. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

Animal aka Alen. Hey my wife volunteers at Indy animal control and sees many pitbulls that need rescue. Hit me up if interested. So many good dogs in the shelter just needs a good home.

Newyork likes this.
  20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

do shelters label terriers as pitbulls?