1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any electronics engineers?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tortuga, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

Finland

2. He’s a weed wholesaler? :)

rd400racer likes this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Tougher job market there than in Germany. Still some design houses and engineering going on but I'd recommend Germany if you can move.

How is your spoken English? I'd tell you that even in europe, fluent English is almost a must.

4. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm 'merican expat so I speak the good englitsh. Germany has enough engineers and they scare me, but maybe KTM in Austria. Pretty sure I can move and relocate freely with a perm res card, but have to find out for sure.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, German companies are looking for them as hard as 'merican companies. They are bringing them in from any place they can get them, mainly India.

6. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

I am in Semiconductor industry and interface with the big US companies. Our EE's have always been extremely valuable. One guy left our company to become an Imagineer at Disneyland. Opportunities are endless. We are a global company that also has a factory in Germany and our US EE's go over to help them out. EE is probably the toughest Engineering job to fill. Even more than SW engineers. SOme of the big companies Engineers are 50-70% from India.

7. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

That's fucking awesome. Being an Imagineer has been my next career goal if this whole rocket thing doesn't pan out.