1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Audi (A6) Owners Here?

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

@sharkattack Stop fucking around and buy this car!!!
    Or give me his number and I'll buy it at that price..
    :beer:

Phl218 and sharkattack like this.
  2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Can I buy it at the same enormous price discount?

3. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

You can. But I will have to add handling, convenience, and paperwork filing charges. That could add up to $20K. Still interested...? :crackup:

ducnut likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Even at the $20k, it’s a steal. Lol

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, let me think about it.

I'm currently getting effed-up at big Bear ski mtn trying to find parking so I'll have to wait a while before I can get F'd from you too. LOL

sharkattack likes this.
  6. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Yes you should. My wife drives 2015 S5 which has same engine, no problems with it. I drove loaner A6 while S was in for service. It is bigger and different feel, more like cruiser vs sport. That was only thing I did not like about it, was not connected to the road like S is.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You got kids? The rear seats of the A6 are pretty damn stiff and the leather is definitely "german" but a ton of leg room and 4 full sized people will travel well in it.

8. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

For $10k your an idiot to not buy it.
    And I say that as someone who sells them used, hates them with a passion, and would never recommend then to anyone I care even slightly for.

cha0s#242 and Phl218 like this.
  9. mdhokie

mdhokie Well-Known Member

I bought a used 2013 S6 (V8 twin turbo) with 100k miles a couple months ago. Got the APR tune, advertised to put it at about 550hp/620tq. I expect expensive repair bills in my future, but in the meantime it's a very comfortable reasonably priced rocket ship.

10. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

dooooo eeeeeetttttttttt.....

great car and a steal at that price. buddy has an S5 manual and loves it. Wife tested the 5/6/7 S cars and just wasn't into them but they drove nice and had nice options and interiors.

especially with a warranty it's a no brainer. once you get close to 100k miles, then you need to consider keep vs sell. little parts eat you up.

11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Unless it was ground zero for a crime scene like in The Other Guys (cocaine, raccoons and homeless people)...10k is cheap.

How is this not too good to be true??

:beer:

12. You don’t want it after “Dirty Mike and the boys” have used it :)

masshole and Senna like this.
  13. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Is BIL single? I have a marriage age daughter that I need out of my house and access to the family discount has its appeal as well. Two birds, one stone...

418 and Phl218 like this.
  14. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

There must be something up with this car. Price is too good, and I am certain the dealer would have given more than 10k as a trade in.
    If everything is in the up and up there is no reason to not get it.

German cars and maintenance have changed in the last few years, at least from my experience on the vw/audi group it is not bad at all.

15. sharkattack

Yes, he’s single. That’s why he has $$$$, lol.

16. sharkattack

Yep. Dealer offered a lot more than 10k, but they lowballed him and he was insulted. So to “spite” them, he’s not giving them a crack at getting the car. He’s also being very generous to his baby sister, my wife.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  17. PistolPete

PistolPete Fuck Cancer...

If you haven’t bought this car yet...

18. sharkattack

Update: we got the car and it’s AWESOME!!!! I’ve driven it a few times and am impressed. My wife loves it. I took over her Honda Pilot, which I really like. Win-win.

19. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

If your wife is driving an A6 and you are driving her hand me down Honda Pilot you did not win. :Poke::D