1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another I got F$@&!?? Thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by cajun636, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't say they could break the rules, they'd have to argue about dungeon shit and still follow the rules too, I just wouldn't notice if they don't as quickly :D

2. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I have always just said what I feel.

Ill stay in my fishing thread. :D

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

This thread remimds me of one of the scenes in the movie Big Red One, where the soldiers are shooting up the Nazis who have taken cover in an insane asylum and one of the patients gets behind a machine gun and starts shooting everyone while joyfully muttering
    “I’m sane”, Over and over. :D

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    condon66 likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

So what I've learned from this thread, and much like the last one.

Cops shouldn't buy used bikes and parts.
    Also, if they do, they should check what they bought when they receive the goods, not months later.

Sucks to hear Dustin, we know you are a stand up guy, but yeah, some of this is on you too.

G 97 and MELK-MAN like this.
  5. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

yep. i'm off to ride dirt bikes anyway ... ;)

6. condon66

condon66 Member well known

7. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

because why not...

[​IMG]

5axis, ChemGuy, 418 and 3 others like this.
  8. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

BigBird likes this.
  9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I'm fucked then because I love buying used bikes lol. And TRUST a mofo, I don't care if you the pope. I'm testing it. Well ok maybe JU, Rick, KWS and Chuck get passes. But the Pope I'm checking lol

And yeah, me not checking the leakdown and compression the second it hit the ground is on me. I have no defense for that except in speaking to the guy I legit thought I had no reason to. I really thought and was under the complete impression that he was a man of his word.

No Brakes and BigBird like this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

I know. I'm the same way. If I sell something to someone and meet them face to face, I usually never count the money they give to me. I trust that what they say is there, and it's not counterfeit.

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yep. Same here. I never count it. I plan on it from now, errrrythang getting counted, checked, rechecked.

BigBird likes this.
  12. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

NWA FTP :D

cajun636 likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's really best to have a written contract and count money and all that stuff because mistakes get made and people remember things differently and that's when shit ends in hard feelings. Especially with friends, do it right so you stay friends.

Chris and SpeedyTide like this.
  14. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

I go above & beyond as a seller & buyer with providing info, pics, history of item, save ALL emails/texts/voicemails if so. Buying or selling I count the money while you watch me, then you count the money while I watch you.

No matter how honest, trustworthy, or "I have a good feeling about this" you or they are.....DO THE ABOVE!!

MELK-MAN likes this.
  15. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Ned F'ing Wilson..... NEVER forget this old codger!! :mad:

Warning - I'm not an English major, so y'all deal with it below!!! :p

Closest I've come to being F'd over was in 2005, I'd found a Honda ATC 250ES Big Red (3-wheeler for all you youngin's, and NO they weren't dangerous!! It was the idiots riding/crashing them!)......sorry got off track.....found a Big Red in/around the Jonesboro, LA. area. I'm in Jacksonville. I know these things inside & out! This thing looks good!! Call the guy.....asking about it, explain I grew up on them and know them inside/out, and just want honesty since I'd be driving little over 1,000 miles round trip if I remember correctly. Asked if ANY rust ANYWHERE...nope he said! Asked other general questions, and determined this was a dealio!!

Luckily for me there was a 2nd Big Red for sale like an hour away from the 1st guy, so I'd called that guy and inquired, and got a good feeling, so a back up if needed, but not gonna need it, since this first F'er told me everything I wanted/needed to hear.

I take off, and let him know I'm coming to get it. I pick up my youngest nephew on the way, and after spending an extra 2 dayum hours trying to find this guy's place.....apparently they don't believe in road signs there, and of course there was NO cell service..... we finally find it! Amped up & exciting!!! As we pull up there's a Big Red sitting outside the barn, and immediately notice it's not in the shape that the pics showed. Walking up, trying to relax, and introduce myself and shake hands.....and I ask "where's the Big Red listed for sale"? "This is it, only one I have" he said (here we F'ING go!!). "No sir, it's not what you listed for sale". I pulled out the color copies of pics, along with his write up, and start going through it. I'd asked about ANY rust, and he said no......well no my azz!!! Blood is near boiling point....thank goodness the nephew is with me. So, I'm obviously upset, and let him know it after we'd talked, and told him it was false advertisement, and somebody might kick his azz (not me...although I sure wanted to).... might want to get honest. About that time....my nephew who was being a kid, and wandered a few feet away motions to me pointing inside the barn. I stop talking to the old man, and walk inside, and WALLAH!!!....there it is.....a very good conditioned Big Red.....just like he'd advertised!! I said, "I'll buy this one, which is the one you listed", and he says "That's not for sale....that's my wifes". For the love of all that is good......anyways....he wouldn't sell it, and I unloaded a barrage of unpleasant words, and me and the nephew drive away. I get to some cell reception, and call the 2nd guy to look at his. He's out of town, but will be back in morning (Sunday), so me and the nephew get a room. Show up that morning, and THIS GUY.....was the honest one! This Big Red was in good shape, not like the 1st one, but I was happy. Did the deal, and headed East with it!! F YOU NED!!! :D

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    cajun636 likes this.
  16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

So you got owNED?

Sorry...

17. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

05AB68D7-E32B-4A08-BF21-668F6729C67B.jpeg

Ned look like this?

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

He doesn't really have any control over that. :D

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Wanna spool him back up like an out of control turbo. Ask him where pit lane is at Spa. :D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yonder?