1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another I got F$@&!?? Thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by cajun636, Jun 21, 2018.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

[​IMG]

Well it needed a CDI and the shock was leaking and the reservoir was cracked. But luckily penske found a part.

So I saved you some trouble.

I'm kidding it's still a good deal:D

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

You saved me from that debacle.......:crackup:

Glad you got it, if I bought it, it would still be sitting at my parents in Illinois, with no expected running date.

3. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I told the guy I really only wanted the motor. I was a little concerned about it sitting through the several Chicago winters with no antifreeze in it. For the money, it would have been worth the gamble.

Hope it works out for you.

cajun636 likes this.
  4. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Sorry this happened to you Dustin. I’m a caveat emptor type person. Maybe you can add this to your list of why you can’t trust anyone anymore...ever. Expensive lesson and you warned us about this dude at least.

MELK-MAN and cajun636 like this.
  5. ton

ton Arf!

i've still got a 2009 Triumph motor of unknown history that i haven't sold. simply because i don't know its condition and won't do that to someone.

at this point, i just need to get off my ass and strip it to the point where i can sell a few things i can visually verify.

cajun636 likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No one would get confused when talking about buying a gixxer

7. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Perfect post to go with the thread title :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

That sucks, I got fucked on a motor build once and it still pisses me off. The thing blew in the first session on track because the guy forgot a part and I never got anything back except my motor in plastic tubs.

I don't know if you still need a motor but I'm selling one that would be a good rebuild candidate. It needs a new transmission but ran perfectly before I replaced it. I put it back up for $600 last week but if you or anyone else who seems like a decent dude wanted to pay for shipping and then decide what it's worth once they opened it up I could wait on payment. I just want to get it out of mechanic's shop more than anything.

9. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

And then its guys like this gentleman who make this community worth while.

10. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Damn, nice dude. This is why the motorcycle community will be the best. Minus a few douche bags.

Banditracer likes this.
  11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You don't even need to be that nice. Just be honest. I know a couple people walked away from a 600 that I sold because the honest answer to a question was "I don't know...". People that lie about stuff just to sell it need to die in a fire...

12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Otherwise known as BABUSKA'S!!!!

13. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

Ohhh your a cop and a priest huh

VFR#52 likes this.
  14. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

And Melka too!!!! :crackup:

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You cops need to learn to be a little more suspicious of people.

16. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Obviously he's too old and slow to keep up now so he got assigned a desk job instead. :crackup:

Gorilla George and cajun636 like this.
  17. *you’re

Cam Morehead and Mot Okstef like this.
  18. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

No just a Cop.

Wait you’re a priest?

That’s a fantastic offer. I really appreciate it man. I may take You up on that offer.

VFR#52 likes this.
  19. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

A charity-case :rolleyes:
    You could have asked for an almost free used engine in the wanted to buy section. :Poke:

/thread. Nothing to see here. Move along :Putter: