1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another GF/Wife breakup/divorce

Discussion in 'General' started by gapman789, Sep 3, 2016.

1. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

So she can keep her car to take her kid to school and for her to get back and forth to her two jobs.

She's working 70 hrs a week between the 2 jobs, so she should be on hurt feet somewhat in a month.

Oh, a little tid bit.... she had a date with a girl Friday night. But she wouldn't show me a picture of her....yet.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

To fish off the company pier again.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Outside of lifelong friends I'd take a bullet for, never "lend" or "loan" money that you'd ever expect to get paid back unless its being done through a legally binding contract with agreed upon penalties stipulated in the wording.

Just call it free money giveaway and be pleasantly surprised if you ever see it back ;)

Gratis

BigBird likes this.
  4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

She needs the car to get to where the dick is

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Fixed for her last "date"...

And boy, is she getting the attention she craves.

BigBird likes this.
  6. gapman789

Believe me, I don't expect to necessarily get it back....It will end up being an extended loan...or partial payments over time, if that.

Keep in mind, anything i do/did for her since she left, is 99% for the kid. I did raise him for 8 yrs ya know. If i can help her keep him in the same school district (HS freshman), then it was worth it. That's the only 'glue' of normalcy that he has in his life now...school and friends at school. He has no 'neighborhood' friends where they live now with her dad.

Metalhead and Razr like this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Has anyone called for pics yet?

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why would she not? She is still getting money and the D from you without the hassle. :D

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I admire you for keeping things cool for the kid, that could change his life forever.

Yzasserina and Metalhead like this.
  10. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Nakked pictures of her or she never existed :blart:

11. gapman789

Gawd knows i wanna post some but she knows about my wera e-friends and the forum.

She knows all about 2xidb from on here.

That was one of the coolest things about her....100% down with the track and racing and bikes.

12. gapman789

Right on. She'll ask if they can come out , visit the dog, let him play video games, and just get away from the cramped, sharing the bathroom with 5 people, not being able to watch tv that he wants to, etc. Im like a vacation spot for them every now and again.

13. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

^^ so that's what a walking doormat sound and look like.

14. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Well as long as he's getting trim, is it really any different than when she was living there, other than he has peace and quiet most of the time? He was paying as much or more before....

BigBird and eggfooyoung like this.
  15. gapman789

A -freakin' - men.
    Besides, i aint hittin' like that especially when the boys here with her.

Peace of mind is key. And i am saving more money. $75 vs $200 a week in groceries. $58 electric bill. $12 water bill. Eating out/ordering out has stopped now. Ive bought 2 new bikes since she left. Winning!

And i am trying to stay good with the boy. Actually looking at christmas gifts for him now.

Boman Forklift and 50Joe like this.
  16. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

my only take on this is wtf is the mater with women? seems the strangest crap goes threw their heads. they have such wierd ideas that come out of no where. little problems are perceived as the end of relationships.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bitches be crazy ain't just a saying.... :D

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

My only take is .....where have you been?! Sounds like you just found this out :D :D :D

19. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

So - here's a question. You're spending time with her, giv...lending her money, and spending time with her son...

What else are you doing? Are you seeing other women and spending time with them?

Gotta get away from crazy to have good perspective on it.

20. gapman789

I may have seen her 6 times in 4 months, and him 4 times.

She practically drives by the house everyday to take him to or from school.
    And now that im laid off for the next 3 months, she knows im home in the mornings.

And i may have met a few or 6 friends since she left.