1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.. and the law lost

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by trashman_nate, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Bullshit lol.Maybe you are old and they give you a pass lol.

I'll give you a nice one that happened to me and friends.I met up with some friends in ybor/Tampa after a late night.We were heading hom on Faulkenburg.One of my friends just bought her first bike and wanted to take it easy.I had my fiance on back.

Well 2 of my friends took off on a 50 mph road.Yes they were speeding,but they weren't going that fast.I hung back withzoey and we sat in the same lane side by side.We were doing 55 in a 50.Next thing I know is a car races onto our assends.We merge over to let the asshole pass.He merges with us and keeps lunging at us.I see my 2 friends who took off waiting for us at a turn point in a median.We pull in and all the sudden the asshole behind us was a cop.

He wrote me a ticket for 55 in a 45.Zoey 63 in a 45.Which she never left my side go figure.My 2 friends who were in front both got drag racing tickets and wreckless driving tickets.Best part is 5 cop cars showed up and the cops who weren't even there wrote all our tickets.

Needless to say the asshole cop was videotaping us and that is why we all had the tickets dropped.His excuse for riding our tails was he thought we were going to take off.