1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American Flat Track Dixie Speedway in GA

Discussion in 'General' started by TLR67, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Yes, thank you, Rob. Let him know there's many folks praying for his full recovery.

2. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 1:beer:

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  3. Tas

Tas Well-Known Member

A good showing at Texas and they”ll all be throwing bikes at him to test.

4. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Heather Werner is with Brandon Werner and Jeremy Werner.
    6 hrs
    So we got to talk to Jeremy today. Thanks Dylan. It was pretty intense and emotional. He can’t speak, so he just wiggles his eyebrows and slightly nodded yes or no. Jeremy is fully awake and aware just like you and me. He was never knocked out. He is intubated and on a ventilator. There is talk about placing a permanent trake. The docs are worried he will slowly stop breathing on his own if they remove the tubes, due to paralysis. MRI showed pretty severe bruising and trauma to his spinal cord. However, no rips tears or any other craziness. Hes still unable to move and feel his legs and feet. We hope the paralysis is temporarily due to swelling. At this time, our fear is paralyzation. Dad is there now. Me and Brandon FaceTimed him. It’ll be the most memorable pep talk of all time. Here I am watching Brandon tell Jeremy he’s strong. He’s gonna get through this. Don’t lose hope. I know your pain. We’re doing what we can. We’re gonna getchya home. And all Jerm could do was nod.
    There’s not a lot I can say. We’re in disbelief. But we are doing everything we can to do what’s best for both Brandon and Jeremy, being thousands miles away from eachother.
    We owe many thanks to many people right now. From the one who held his hand from ambulance to surgery, the ones who haven’t left his side at the hospital. To the ones who have made dads flight happen over night and have someone there to take him to the hospital. In a world full of hate, this world is full of good people and good love. #WERNERSTRONG

PMooney Jr. likes this.
  5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Heal fast and strong racer. That is tough to see and read.

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Praying for a recovery.... I was terrible to watch....

7. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Hoping for a positive outcome there once swelling goes down. Went and saw Singer last night at the hospital. He's still very sedated and has a chest tube to drain a lung. MRI looked ok so their immediate concern was getting the lungs clear. His family is there and first thing they wanted to know was how Jeremy was, nurses and doctors obviously don't give any info out. I relayed what I read.

8. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Best wishes for strong healing power to help you.

9. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Thanx for a great show D&D, Robby Bobby, and Dalton! What a great day at the track.

Thanx to Yamaha and Middleton for the hospitality.

Heal up racers, best wishes.

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Just damn. Prayers/thoughts/vibes from the Metalhead house. 4 of us here saying prayers.

11. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Just a reminder, the Class of 79 has a special donation page for Brandon Werner.

His medical bills will be astounding

12. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Living on the Island of Misfit Toys

stk0308 likes this.
  13. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Shot 216 frames of film. I'll share the highlights when I get them developed and scanned. Here are a few of just a handful of digital shots I took:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Mine suck comparted to those... Except for the Exit shot...LOL 23B.jpg
    CROS.jpg CARV.jpg CHAOS.jpg

stk0308, 418 and motodog650 like this.
  15. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

TLR67 likes this.
  16. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

Jeremy Werner update. Now might be a good time to send your best wishes, and make a donation to Rookies of '79, too. ❤️

[​IMG]
    Heather Werner is with Brandon Werner and Jeremy Werner.
    23 hrs
    ty hard slap to the face of realization. Our goal now, is to strengthen his upper body and arms in physical therapy. Communications between hospitals from Atlanta to Denver are being made to get him out here and rehabilitated here at Craig Hospital.
    Look at that smile tho. Nothing will slow this guy down or kill his spirit. He’s doin good out there right now. And just misses all of us back home.
    We love and appreciate everyone beyond words. Keep it real homie ❤️
    #WERNERSTRONG

ChemGuy and stk0308 like this.
  17. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Got film back from the lab. Here are some lower quality scans:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]