1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American Flat Track Dixie Speedway in GA

Discussion in 'General' started by TLR67, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

stk0308 and Hoffman900 like this.
  2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Just a bump.. Gates open at 1:30 this Sat and Practice starts at 2:45

3. Tas

Tas Well-Known Member

At Daytona on thursday I bought a Trackside bleacher seat from Daytona International Speedway for $65 then I bought the pit pass from AFT FOR $35. No AMA membership needed.

Knowing what I know now I could have saved $60-$65 if I went a different way and still would have benefited from trackside viewing and been able to walk thru the pits.

I’m completely satisfied with the route I took though. I’m planning to go watch at Weedsport NY.

Chonchito likes this.
  4. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Interesting. They told me to buy a $60 AMA Pro crew license and then pay $50 at the gate.

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Dixie Speedway is so small I just plan on yelling at RB across the track...

6. Jed

Jed mellifluous

That track is 3 miles from where I'm sitting. If I can get the kiddos on board I'm there on Sat.

And about 6 miles from the track is the Pie Bar. https://www.orderpiebar.com/

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

11.5 miles driving from our office where I'm currently sitting. However it's 1979 miles from where I'll be Saturday :(

8. drop

drop Well-Known Member

They are coming to smoky mtn speedway also. Right next to my house.

TLR67 likes this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Up near Knoxville? When will they be there?

10. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

American Flat Track doesn't show an event this year at Smoky Mtn Speedway. Closest thing is the Red Mile, in Lexington Kentucky, June 1st.

11. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing your plans have recently been modified a bit. :D

12. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Apparently it's the "Harley Hooligan Flat track racing series" not aft .

But yes Smoky Mtn Speedway right outside Knoxville

And

May 3rd and 4th

13. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

TLR67 likes this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

We out here!!!

Come by the pits!!

I’ll be crew chief for Dalton Gauthier #122
    Technical support for
    #105 Brandon Kitchen
    #321 Jarred Brook

15. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Actually in town this year to check out this badass track! Mtb clinic right up the street! Finished up tuning the last gaggle of bikes Thursday and sent em to the track. This is always a great racetrack, excited to finally watch in person.

Attached Files:

TLR67 likes this.
  16. Hoffman900

Hoffman900 Well-Known Member

Will be there by noonish. Look for a younger guy with cameras wrapped around him in a Westby Racing shirt, in homage to Dane on his anniversary.

17. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Be there around 2 or so... Bright Ass Orange FTWCO shirt and Bald ass head! Damn its a nice day... See you guys there.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You living up here now? Well, up there as I'm sitting in Vegas right now :(

19. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

As I typed that I thought, this is not the correct way to say this lol. Nah, still living in Fl. Misty is coaching at Blankets Creek all weekend so I'm pedaling and flat tracking! Well, watching flat track! And working I'm sure, soon as I step foot in that racetrack lol .

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ahhhhh - thought that might be the case. Still cool. Blankets is a nice place even if I'm too fat and lazy to ride there, about 10 minutes from the house.