1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All hail thought police!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by R Acree, Dec 20, 2019.

1. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

Sounds like he needed a better lawer

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

3. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Wait, So I can burn the United States of America flag and it's free speech but but burning a LGBTQ flag isn't.

Yeah even with my liberal views this shit don't make no fucking sense.

He stole the flag, there's the crime. How much did it cost?

Smh

4. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

15 years, apparently. :Poke:

5. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

6. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Brace yourself.........its only going to get more stupid from here on out.I truly wish I could get you to shadow me when they are in s*ssion and hear whats said off camera. It may make you vote for Tr*mp next election............or seriously concider dropping support for liberal representation.

7. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

Was this the guy’s lawyer ?
    [​IMG]

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

<<Why it's important to have a president that doesn't demonize people >>

Who exactly do you think that lib pussy is referring to?

ducnut likes this.
  9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

10. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I thought he was convicted of arson in addition? Or did I miss read something.

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

3rd degree arson in violation of individual rights - hate crime (5 yr max), 3rd degree harassment (1 yr max), and reckless use of fire (1 yr max). He was a habitual offender which allowed them to take a seven year max and up it to sixteen.

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

yeah it’s really hard to give crap about that lowlife

13. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Well I guess that's true

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Care about the system or it will become Venezuela.

15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

:stupid:

Yes. The convict in this case is a useless piece of shit. It doesn't mean that we should tolerate him being railroaded by the government.

Arson? I can buy it. Theft? Definitely. Reckless use of fire? Definitely. Hate crime? WTF?

The hate crime enhancement is ridiculous in this case. If an anti-American antifa stole a flag and burned it would they be charged with a hate crime? No, nor should they. It's free speech. So is burning any other flag or symbol.

If you don't support the rights of even awful people the government will eventually trample on your own rights.

sheepofblue likes this.
  16. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

There is apparently a lot more to this story.

Not sure why the state went for such a heavy penalty. Most hate crime enhancements only add less than 3 years to a sentence. (Not saying either way if that is good or bad.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...g-got-years-they-responded-by-advocating-him/

Hate crimes are crimes of terror. They are designed to inflict terror on a group of people. Perhaps we shouldn't call them hate crimes, but simply terrorism.

17. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Looks like he’s a real piece of shit, afterall.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's okay if you bought the flag instead of stole it. You steal it and burn it then not okay.