1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add me to the list of the newest Obamacare "successes"

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by jkhonea, Oct 14, 2014.

1. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Do I truly seem to give the indication I need to be pissed off any more than I typically am right now? ;)

2. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

have you ever seen the show "sister wives?" I could marry you guys and then put you on my insurance :crackup: just for medical coverage of course :p

3. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

ROFL!!! :crackup:

4. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Want to know how to really screw something up? Have the government fix it. This is impressive.....even for the government...

"Obamacare program costs $50,000 in taxpayer money for every American who gets health insurance, says bombshell budget report

The best-case scenario described by the CBO would result in 'between 24 million and 27 million' fewer Americans being uninsured in 2025, compared to the year before the Affordable Care Act took effect."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-insurance-says-bombshell-budget-report.html

5. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Now I know youre full of shit, Obama said his law wouldn't add one dime to the deficit. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

6. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

That's $50,000 over 10 years not annually right?
    Didn't read the whole article, just the bullet points at the top.

7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, old school. The road to hell is paved with hell being the norm, new school.

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wrong.
    "the Congressional Budget Office reported the federal government's gross costs for a decade of Obamacare will be $1.993 trillion"

"Pulling that off will cost Uncle Sam about $1.35 trillion – or $50,000 per head."

9. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

You can't make this up.

10. ductune

Seriously???
    :crackup:

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Um yea, those quotes came right out of that same article. :D

12. ductune

So have you figured out how many years in a decade?
    :D

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

14. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:D Ok I'll admit I think I fvcked that up. :p

16. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

the marvelous thing about math....no "situational ethics" to screw it up....1 + 1 is always 2. :)

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Just saw a report on TV that say they spend $2.2 billion on the Obamacare website.......ON.THE.WEBSITE

Astonishing.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

$310 per each person enrolled. I wonder if Amazon used that business model?

19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Hmmm...what did the web master(s) do with the other 2.1999999 billion after creating that site?

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Fund the DNC for 2016?