1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Canadian Brad would love

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Feb 1, 2004.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Read down through the thread, this kid is pretty impressive.

2. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

I call bullshit on the 14 year old thing. If this kid is for real, he is the biggest DORK in a country full of dorks! :p

He makes a genius argument however and I think I will call him my newest hero! :D

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

nope. he's STILL a canadian.

you can't polish a turd. :D

4. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

I bet you three xenophobes haven't ever been north of the border. :rolleyes: :D :Poke:

5. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Stop posting here and get to work on updating your damn website. So much for the promised 2/1/04 completion date.:rolleyes:

Lazy mullet wearing freak!!

Rodger:D

6. atl_hooligan

atl_hooligan Well-Known Member

Living in Canada is like having a loft apartment over a really great party!

....Dennis Miller

:D :D :D :D

7. MadVlad

MadVlad Nonexistant member

Canada is much like Russia, except people have no sense of humor.

8. guerrilla

You are so far wrong it isn't even funny. As a matter of fact I LOVE CANADA. Toronto is beautiful, Went to Mosport and had a blast and how can you not love WINDSOR!

What I do not like however, are CANADIENS that think their opinions regarding U.S. foreign policy matter!

There are 1000's of instances where the United States has helped bail CANADA out of trouble. As a matter of fact you would have French as your first language if it wasn't for us. PLEASE tell me 1 case in the last 100 years where Canada has done something that directly benefited the United States...no tell me anything Canada has ever done to help anyone, anywhere?

Like I said I love the ammenities of your country. It is clean, my money goes a lot further and it's fun to try to figure out the Celsius to Farenheit conversion. C * 9/5 + 32. I've said it before and I will say it again. YOU JUST DON'T MATTER IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS SO STAY OUT OF OUR F@CKING BUSINESS.

9. atl_hooligan

None of my Canadian friends would take this as a compliment!

:D :D :D

10. Shyster d'Oil

Monkeyman:

Its time to decaffinate and STFU. You are making Americans look stupid with such BS. I only have to go as far as my 5th grade history text book to kill your drivel - MORE CANADIANS WERE KILLED IN WWI than Americans.

And here's a trivia question for the historiically challanged: How many Canadians died in WWII?

And for the completely moronic among us, does anyone remember when several Americans hiding in Tehran during the hostage crisis of 1979 or 1980 were saved by. . . . CANADIANS!!

Rodger

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Not only have I been there more than a few times but my great-grandfather emigrated from there.

12. mad brad

mad brad Guest

not enough? :D

13. atl_hooligan

OMG...you know you're going to hell don't you?

:D :D :D

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

hell sent me a notice. "turn your life around wilson, cause we won't give you asylum when you're dead". :D

15. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

On the sixth day God turned to Archangel Gabriel and said: "Today I am going to create a land called Canada, it will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon."

God continued, "I shall make the land rich in oil so as to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth."

"But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?"

"Not really," replied God, "just wait and see the neighbours I am going to give them."

16. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

this was a French and English war Canada was part of the brittish comonwealth the US helped out Canada.

17. Shyster d'Oil

????????????

18. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

ww1 was a European war Canada was part of the Brittish commonwealth. The French were fighting the Germans as were the Brittish. The US was unsure what side to fight on but came in to help out the Canadians as well as some others. This happened after the sinking of a cruise ship (pass liner) called the lusitainia or something.

I may be wrong our next door country germany may have sent troops over here to get us and the Canadians may have saved our bacon.

19. guerrilla

Lick a big nut sack.

If it would have been left to the Canadiens we'd all be speaking German today! Just because they went to war and rolled over and died doesn't mean they helped! ;)

Oh and in case your dumbass doesn't remember the people in Iran were saved because Lord Ronnie and his Court Jester Oliver North gave them some illegal contra shit!

20. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

You seem to be implying that your personal opinion somehow carries more weight because of where you were born.

I can't think of thousands of instances where the US has helped "bail Canada out of trouble." Please help me out and name more than a few.

Canada hasn't been supportive of US military actions twice in the last 100 years: Vietnam and last year in Iraq. 3/4s of the world didn't support the US last year. And we still love you big lunkhead. That's how the world works. Stop being so insecure and childish. Get over it. :rolleyes: