1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Canadian Brad would love

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Funny, but WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!! I was talking about some Us gov employees who evaded capture and were smuggled out of Iran by the Cannucks on phony Canadian passports, if my memory is correct.

2. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

it isnt just "your business". the actions of the US affect the rest of the world, especially when you are attacking other countries in a highly volitile place like the mid east. and yuo are upset that we didnt buy into the whole weapons bullshit and mindlessly follow the US into war!! HAH! listen our actions may not decide the world economy or security, yes we are smaller in the grand scheem of things, but we are better liked in the world, and certainly not seen as the big bully imposing its rule where ever it please's (and making up lies to do it) i tell ya what, if i was american i would be upset (and feel pretty stupid) if i bought into the big threat of iraq and the whole weapons thing. your bush intentionally decieved the public. did you know his family had long dealings with bin laden and his family over oil, they basically used to be partners. small world eh?

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

well, lucky for you..... you're not american. so live in your smug "dreamland".

4. crunch

crunch Well-Known Member

Let me save Brad his breath and tell you...

"If you don't like it, get the fuck out!!!"

:rolleyes:

5. crunch

crunch Well-Known Member

Buahahaha...

He beat me to it.

I was close...:D

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So Osama and the Bush family were partners? Want to back that up with some factual references? I'm intrigued.

7. nov599

nov599 Well-Known Member

Hmmm,I dont know about the political bs but I know I love Canada for their wilderness and lakes. Love my 2weeks a year in the wilds.NO STUPID PEOPLE better yet no people.;)

They make some good beer too.:beer:

8. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

when i was home in canada for x mas, canadian TV had a special on that was based on the bush-bin laden relationship. i cant give specifics off hand, but i did watch it. it interviewed numerous people who were involved in the oil dealings between the 2 families. the information was startling, really it was. and i was amazed that i didnt hear about this stuff earlier since i live in the US! but i guess the gov't can control what you hear and what you dont. they had business dealings years before 9/11. had visited each other and the bin ladens were a supporter of his campaign etc. there was certainly more to the story that i cant recall. and i dont always believe everything i see on TV but after seeing this i was convinced that there was more behind this whole situation than meets the eye! of that i have no doubt.

9. Shyster d'Oil

Not Osama, but the bin Laden family, at least acording to some reports. If I have the time i'll try to post a linky.

10. Shyster d'Oil

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

wow. facts on the internet.

roger, i'm ashamed. everyone do a search on roger doyle, and pedophilia.

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Came up with this which is actually an interesting read.

13. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Do you realize what a stupid thing that is to say?

That's the equivalent of me saying all the US soldiers who wre killed in Iraq, died in vain, for nothing.

You a re a fucking idiot.

:mad: