1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#85????

Discussion in 'General' started by Tdub, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

So what is your guess?? He apparently as of today not signed with anyone yet. I doubt he will stay with Meen and be second fiddle to JH. He has been riding Yellow DTing lately. He is shacked up with Yosh rider RLH and now going to Cali to train with him. Will he ride for the Yosh SB team or maybe the Stock class?? According to FB some already know but are not saying. Although he has been living less than a mile away for the last few months and frequenting the bike shop across the street, he has not found time to stop by and even say hello for the last 2 years...Watcha think????

2. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

whatever the bike or team, he's gonna be goin fast ! :)

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

He's been riding a lot at the ranch and road bikes. Him and McFadden. Good kids...

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

5. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

What did you do to piss him off?

6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm betting Yosh SB. Roger, Jake, and a bunch of their buddies raced the indoor short track here on Alabama last weekend. They put on a pretty good show. Tryce, you need to check out the next race there. You'll have a good time. I'll even let you work on Caleb's bike in case you miss that kind of thing. :D

7. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

It definitely sounded like he was signed with Meen when they announced at THill a couple of weeks ago. What changed?

8. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

I'm hearing that Yosh has a new title sponsor. They may field a three rider team after all.

9. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

That would be awesome!:clap:

10. 418

418 Expert #59

Speaking of...

What are you doing next year? Is the TOBC effort going to keep on keeping on?

11. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

I don't know about TOBC. That's a huge chunk of money for someone else to put up. I hope they find a way to do some racing. I don't expect to be directly involved, but I wish them luck.

12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Well I know he won't be the second fiddle of that team... If JH rides the R1 good for him... if he is in DSB he better start working hard... GO JL!

13. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

DuQuoin is always a fun time...was 2 years ago the last time I was there.

14. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Not a Damned thing.... Tryce hasn't made a effort to see ANYONE in the last 2 years!!:Poke: Road America TDUb.. We would hate to miss you 3 years running..:Poke::beer:

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

If they do Marteen is out and Clarke is off to run the family business or something it sounded like.

......Mladin and Spies could use a job :D

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm loving that the kids are getting a chance to grab for the brass ring.

17. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

I think it might happen this year...got my RA mailer last week. Maybe it is time to come out of seclusion. ;)

18. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Blah Blah... I will believe it when I see it... Or pick your crusty ass up!

19. humblepie

humblepie Well-Known Member

Sir, I feel you were very important to #85 at a time when his roadrace learning curve was near vertical. Often times, the youth seem to forget who helps get them to the dance, so to speak. I realize the kid lives a super busy life, but still this is kinda sucky. Perhaps next time you see him at the shop across the street, run on over there.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dave, who you signing with for 2015? :)