1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#85????

Discussion in 'General' started by Tdub, Dec 12, 2014.

1. humblepie

humblepie Well-Known Member

Same, far as I know. Its not so bad here and really, there isn't an alternative if it was bad here. And I really don't have the training or experience to go work in a dealership.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'd hire ya' to follow me around fix all the shit I break but I don't think you'll work for $2 an hour and all the MR. PIBB you can drink. :D

But if you would, start with the Christmas lights I just got and jacked up. :D

3. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

Hey Pres, if this was Dane how long would he go before getting slapped.....

4. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Tryce, have you ever been a pro racer? Give the kid a break. Call him or something. Yea it's easy to forget where you came from but I'm sure he also has a very busy schedule. Couple of my dads friends who have been very good to me and helped me endlessly since my dads been gone both live within a couple miles of me and I probably haven't spoken to them in 6 months. Life happens man and sometimes things just slip your mind. Who knows, maybe he stopped by one day and you weren't home. Give the kid a call, guessing he'd like to hear from you.

5. humblepie

humblepie Well-Known Member

This is funny. Either you or Tryg or Dagget wouldn't let that go on for long.. What are y'all doin' for '15 Chuckles? Inquiring minds, inquiring minds...

6. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

Things look to be moving up in cc's :)

7. Chip

Chip Registered

Jake is one of the best riders in the US. He's the real deal. I am excited about his opportunities for next year.

8. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Jake's a solid dude.

First time I met Jake, Pops and Tryce, they were all sleeping in a cargo van next to our truck outside of Barber... We had all arrived too late to get in. They were running a 125 at the time. Lots of hard work and dedication went into Jake for a long time. I'm sure he's greatly appreciative of it. Just a busy young guy.

9. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Have you met his Grandmother? That lady was at Putnam when he won the Horizon award and I sh@t you not. A whole high school cheer section has nothing on that lady. Everyone should be as lucky to have a fan like thatin their corner when they come in off the cool down lap. :up:

10. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

The Lewis and Gerloff show during the 2011 WERA Nationals was amazing. The laps those two turned that entire year sealed the deal for both of them.

11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Granny is one of a kind for sure... Very cool....:beer:

12. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

:stupid: That was my novice season. Watching those two go at it was awesome!

13. Chip

Chip Registered

I seem to remember that...

[​IMG]

14. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

That was the last seasons I rode full time. Damn those were some fun races to watch. Both them boys are something special.

15. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

HAHAHAH I was there! I remember that!