1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2A in action

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by speeddaddy, Feb 24, 2018.

1. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

This was well rehearsed

2. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

EngineNoO9 likes this.
  3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Man, how many times do you think that knucklehead, two guns, practiced drawing his guns efficiently? Well, not as much as the old man apparently...LOL!

I just watched one with an off duty cop (plain clothes) at fast food joint get rushed by two armed robbers...one guy goes for the cashier and the other starts aggressively seeking the cops wallet/stuff....guy was simply awesome, lowers his head as to give the impression he was scared and cooperating, throws his left hand up again like he's saying I give up please don't shoot as he hands him his wallet with his right hand then as the guy is either looking for a pocket to put it in OR to see if money was inside, cop reaches for his sidearm on his hip and blasts that guy from the hip then immediately pursues his partner in crime. Nicely done!

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't mess with old men, they don't give a fuck.

5. r1madman

r1madman Well-Known Member

Yo dawg, let's rob the gun store

Great idea :crackup:

6. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

No disagreement, Sheep, just basing my observations on the limited legal knowledge and cases I've seen / heard of. Not saying it's right, but that doesn't make it untrue... like the old adage I've heard, if you shoot someone coming through your bedroom window, they'd better fall in, not out of the window...

7. r1madman

Reminds of my days as a DC popo... co worker of mine stopped at a shady liquor store after shift. Sitting in his 5.0, window cracked, in pops the muzzle of an Uzi... "You know what this is! Give it up, bitch!" is what he hears. He says, "Yeah chill let me reach for my wallet." Grabs his sidearm (same general area) and blasts the dude through his window dead. Bad day to try to rob a cop I guess.

blkduc likes this.
  8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Also varies by where it happened around here the jury might give you an apology with not guilty

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

But WAIT.....this must be an old story cuz Uzi's have been banned for awhile now! :rolleyes:

Silly Liberals.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

11. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

12. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Phl218 likes this.
  13. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

Surprised they haven't portrayed the guy to be the next Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin. "Bright future cut short after he's gunned down"

14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

You're saying the headline for that justifiable shooting was portrayed as "shooting victim" and not "asshat criminal killed while attempting carjacking"? Holy shit.

15. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

16. r1madman

Lol...early 90s...I'm old, dude