1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 Supercross Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Bloodhound, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Anyone else waiting to see how this year pans out?

Will Tomac keep winning?

How will Barcia and the GasGas perform?

Can Ken Roczen finally get a 450 title?

...and the list goes on. Cianciarulo made some good results last year and with riders like Chase Sexton and Dylan Ferrandis moving up it looks like a talent heavy field again with no clear cut favorites.

In 250s I think Forkner and the Lawrence boys will be a good show but I'll be looking forward to seeing Max Vohland start his pro career under DeCoster after watching his father and uncle years ago in the Mickey Thompson Off Road races and later his father Tallon race AMA SX and MXGPs.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  2. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

It’s shaping up to be a great season. I’m not much of a Ferrandis fan, but he’s got the potential to beat those guys.

3. Bloodhound

Truth be told, if Ferrandis, Barcia or Friese got the living shit beat out of them after their on track antics I'd be happy... Peick made the mistake of doing it on track and even after torpedoing him 2X that night Vince came out without a warning...

4. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

i surprised no one mentioned Ralph is GONE! :) Ski

5. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Will the youtu.be/9g-gKUA-2zA]Twisted Tea Suzuki Team[/URL] punch someone in the face or just get an award for ugliest team colors?

spoon32 likes this.
  6. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Him and Robbie Floyd are going to kick ass next year in the booth for MotoAmerica!

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Most looking forward to seeing Cianciarulo and the Lawrence boys in their respective classes this year.

renegade17 likes this.
  8. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Yes, he will. And Barcia will probably be more consistently in the top 5 on the red KTM.

Once a Wanker.. and Bloodhound like this.
  9. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

Excited to see some bike racing back to watch

:crackup:

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm also excited to see Mookie on the Star Racing 450! Kind of a last gasp for him here, I would imagine.

Scuba Steve and Bloodhound like this.
  11. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

What the hell is up with Blake Baggett? Are they paying him not to ride this year?

12. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

This'll be my first season watching SX. Pretty excited for it as I get more into the dirt stuff this year.

Bloodhound likes this.
  13. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

The Gypsy podcast said "Lawyers are involved", so I guess we'll have to wait on that answer.

Once a Wanker.. and awalk9905 like this.
  14. awalk9905

awalk9905 Well-Known Member

Looks like you can legit stream it through the Peacock app for $4.99/mo.

15. Bloodhound

I feel like he has outlived his "sell by date" in SX... East, East, West, 450, East SX Championship, back to 450... This will be his 10th year in SX and I think he'd rather be fishing anyhow. I do hope the Yamaha suits him and he gets on some more podiums but as one of the more likeable characters in the show he could be a great announcer whenever he hangs it up.

16. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

How can we watch live?

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

18. Bloodhound

For years I was waiting to hear Emig slap him and enjoyed hearing Ricky C. basically tell him to go stand in the corner while the "big boys" commentated. Shitheel reminded me how spoiled I was to hear Dave Despain and Bailey call races in my youth.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  19. Bloodhound

20. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Dont count Cooper Webb out, he was real strong end of season last year.

Bloodhound likes this.