1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 MotoAmerica Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by Hoffman900, Oct 12, 2020.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Do I get to keep the nickles?
    You know you are gonna get sued. That POS is going to go for all of your Lacrosse sticks.

2. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

You can have my lacrosse sticks when you pry them from my cold dead fingers!!

3. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

As in the TDW owner? I had no idea.

4. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

Yes that POS.

Shenanigans likes this.
  5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Since we have not raced in six seasons now, I had decided to no longer actively participate in this forum. However, this individual's actions need to be common knowledge. Three seasons ago, he pulled the rug out from under another young racer at virtually the last moment. The good people in here basically crowd funded his season so that he could continue. Some people deserve to be shunned.

6. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

I bought a t shirt

7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Yes. I'll contribute to the information sharing. Just the stuff I know for sure (either because he himself said it here for everyone to see or because I had first hand or close to first hand knowledge):
    As mentioned by someone else, promised a rider a complete package to race with one year and then yanked it from him a couple weeks before the start of the season for no reason. I, as well as half this board, know that rider and his family very well. While they are no longer racing, they are held in very high regard by a large part of the community and that kid busted his ass since he was in his early teens mowing yards and shit just to fund his racing.
    Publicly accused Sean of being a wife beater. There are multiple posts by him on this board alone outright stating that.
    Is now suing WERA because of what people posted on this board about him, claiming slander/defamation of character/something to that effect.

Things I have only heard second hand (mainly on here) but can neither confirm nor refute:
    Accused the wife of a member with a different org of blowing the staff at Barber for first pick at available weekends (to a group of people, not just the wife)
    Threatened physical violence against a woman during an altercation that led to his removal from a track
    And now apparently yanked the rug out from under another respected young rider

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of at the moment. I believe his name on here is hurricanejohn or some shit, assuming Dave hasn't already worked some mod magic. Hell, you can forget everything I just typed and just go read his posts for yourself. His character is evident by his own words. Piece of shit doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a race track and I wouldn't be mad if his whole TDW went so belly up that he ended up living under a bridge.

BC likes this.
  8. koth442

Well, this has been very educational.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  9. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Its sad, there has been a few track days I would have attended if they were run by ANY other organization.

noles19 likes this.
  10. koth442

I'm definitely happy I didn't go to Road A with them a few weeks ago.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If it helps, there is a guy named John Cook who sort of runs some track days and he is suing me, Evelyne, and Trevor Sadler (who is the SE director of STT events).

rafa likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's why I find this sad but still funny, him doing the exact same this is what he is suing me about. Evidently it can happen but I can't talk about it :crackup:

13. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Pat Alexander is no longer the Race Support manager at American Suzuki. So here we are 20 days away from the tire test and no announcement yet.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

This shit sucks!

15. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Going back to MotoAmerica and motorcycles.

Danilo Lewis will be returning from Brazil this year to compete on Stock1000 again.
    I am pretty excited for him, he did pretty well last year not knowing any of the tracks, not ever have ridden Dunlops, and on a old bike.

16. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

:(...

I feel like we're missing a lot of annoucements.

Honos Team
    Scheibe (BMW?)
    M4/Ecstar SBK

henry_carlson, Senna, 5axis and 2 others like this.
  17. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Watching him podium at Laguna was awesome. His whole crew was so freaking happy.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  18. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That was awesome, all that emotion.

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Fuck John Cook and the horse he rode in on!!

grasshopper and BC like this.
  20. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

I was there with them, the whole season was a struggle. So getting that podium at the last round of the year was huge!