1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Sep 20, 2020.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

While I thought the name "WFT" was completely stupid, I actually REALLY liked the helmet change for that team this year.

The simple number on the side was kinda cool, IMO.

2. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Watching that pick 6 was unbelievable.

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

4. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Looks like a team with a running game but no passing game wasn’t good enough either. Bye Shitbirds. :beer:

5. StaccatoFan

They’re just following the formula that worked for the Shittsburgh Sex Offenders. Got them six Lombardis when Chuck Knoll put them on that path.

G Dawg likes this.
  6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

8. kenessex

Whatever!!!
    And Bears fans are still sore losers!
    Here'some numbers:
    Bears 8-8
    Packers 13-3
    Bears vs Packers 0-2
    Playoffs - Bears 0-1 Done
    Packers 1-0 NFC Championship game
    Bears - Mitch Trubisky might have a job next year
    Packers - Aaron Rogers - MVP?

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

No comment of GB constantly getting away with holding & expired time clock huh ?
    Bears will never beat GB as long as Ted Phillips is there.

10. StaccatoFan

I'm sorry...I wasn't clear on what point you were making by posting that table. I was looking at a lot of data, but wasn't understanding what information you were trying to get me/us to see....maybe I wasn't the only one that missed that point. No offense meant.

11. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

It’s ok little fellow, the Shitbirds have us 2-1, Baltimore Murderers and Wife Beaters.

12. kenessex

Nope, because it isn't a real situation. GB doesn't "get away with it" any more than any other team in the NFL. That kind of conspiracy theory belongs in the discussion with ghosts and UFOs. Good teams don't put themselves in the position where a missed call by the officials can cost them a game. Shit happens, deal with it.

13. StaccatoFan

No....you had Ben and Antonio Brown. We had Ray and Ray.

When Art Modell sold the team to Stevie B, and Ray Rice f*cked up...he was cut immediately and it sent a clear message. Alex Collins arrested for weed possession...CUT immediately as well.

Tomlinson cannot keep his merry band of undisciplined idiots off FaceBook Live in the locker room or Tik-Tok inspiring opponents to make the game personal.
    They're professional cause they get a paycheck for playing a game, but as far as their actions go, not so much.

G Dawg likes this.
  14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Right, just like the fact that you think we are the only life in the universe.

15. StaccatoFan

Banditracer and mpusch like this.
  16. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Ooh, I like the conversations. I'm not a UFO party on the rooftop kinda guy...but I do think that its laughable that people believe we are the only intelligent life among all the planets/solar systems/galaxies/universe. Odds are not in that favor.

New thread?

17. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

18. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Agreed, it's something to be proud of.

The donations in his grandma's name to a local hospital here reached over a million.

19. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Also donated to Bomani Jones' charitable foundation after he ragged on Josh Allen on his podcast.

mpusch likes this.
  20. kenessex

You could perhaps learn some basic reading comprehension skills. Nowhere did I mention the existence, one way or the other, of the possibility of extra-terrestrial life. I was talking about conspiracy theories about the possible interactions and relationships between extra-terrestrials and governmental or corporate organizations. I also don't deny that there are penalties that occur in the NFL and the officials may not always get them correct. But, that doesn't give any credence to the theory that there is a conspiracy to give favor to one team or another.

P.S. I think there is a tone of stuff we can learn about aliens and ghosts.