1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea Patrick specifically mentioned that incident, and how much that might have meant to Foles if TB at least shook his hand. I don't think Dan Patrick is much of a TB fan.

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Well, she can EAD also.
    Used to be a fan.
    She claims to be a Bears fan and then dates douchebag.

Razr likes this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Dan Patrick ??

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:crackup:

noles19 likes this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

yeah...i've heard other places are super friendly. Met a Giants Fan on the train coming back from Texans vs Giants, and he was decked out in all Giants gear and his luggage. Said the people pre-gaming in the Texans parking lot were very inviting, ate and drank their food. Nothing like that happens at Giants Stadium. Eagles vs Giants, someone is getting tossed out. Cowboys vs Giants, a little less aggressive, but lots of $hit talking.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Sorry, Danica

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

This could be an interesting game, can Henry run over the Raven's D?

9. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Trash talking is just good clean fun as long as it doesn't get personal. I LOVE the back and forth with Dave K, it's just good clean fun.
    Look forward to it every Sept.

BigBird likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

You mean again?

~sent from mobile

11. StaccatoFan

LaMar Flacco is playing today I see

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Years ago a dude I worked with/ for had two sets of raven season tickets. His, on the club level and near the 50. The second set he’d give out to clients and friends. He also had a monster tail gate setup that they’d start in at at like 10 am.
    First time he hooked me up was for the Steelers since I started in on him months before to get them. So, he tells me I have to be there at like noon for a 4 o’clock game and I was not allowed anything Steelers clothe wise. No problem, don’t feel like getting killed anyways.
    So I get there and there’s Pat, one of the most buttoned down, laid back dudes completely in purple, face painted with a fur hat with horns on it! He’s a mother f@ckin’ face painter! Rotf!

That f@cker went out and bought me a ravens jersey, those zuba pants in ravens colors and a ravens cowboy hat! “If you want the tickets, you’ll wear it!!!”

I did and still have the jersey somewhere. :D

I wouldn’t do the face painting, I’d have left before I became a face painter.

rd400racer likes this.
  13. StaccatoFan

What??? NO Ravens banana hammock? Dude totally failed if he didn't get you a Ravens banana hammock to complete the "package" so to speak.

14. StaccatoFan

[​IMG]

Nail biter!

15. Sabre699

Never been a Ravens fan but LaMar is a force to deal with. An amazing athelete.
    But he could use someone else for a mouthpiece so he didn't have to interview.

rd400racer, Razr and joec like this.
  16. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

At least his interviews are honest. I'm okay with him not being that well spoken if it's sincere

scottn and R1Racer99 like this.
  17. StaccatoFan

Young man is sincere. When I met him at training camp I had to ask him kindly to stop calling me Sir. Super kid.

scottn and noles19 like this.
  18. joec

joec brace yourself

What's the deal with the new cameras.

19. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Funny you say that. Even when he was at Louisville, we'd cringe when he was interviewed. Great kid, hell of a competitor, but he'll never be a spokesman like Mahones.

Oh, and 72 hours to go:D

20. Sabre699

Love me some Wednesday night hockey !!

rd400racer likes this.
  21. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Some great games on

[​IMG]

Sabre699 likes this.