1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 Daytona 765 Moto2 Race Replica just came available

Discussion in 'General' started by StanTheMan, Apr 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Boman Forklift likes this.
  2. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I know this is subjective, but a friend of mine rode one over the weekend and said they handle like shit and need suspension.

3. 418

418 Expert #59

I doubt think anything made in the last 10+ years handles like shit but to each his own.

Out of curiosity what does he usually ride?

stk0308 and noles19 like this.
  4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I mean, did he ride it on the street or the track?

5. kevincg

kevincg Well-Known Member

PLEASE let me know where i can find a discount HP4 Race!!!

6. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Looks like there’s a few on cycletrader right now. There was also a dealer advertising them in RRW for a bit recently.

Seems like $50-$55K is the going rate for a new one.

7. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

8. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Didn't some high end track day provider buy out all the leftover HP4s? GoEleven or something?

9. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

He has a multistrada and A BMW (800?). He was getting one of them serviced and they let him take the triumph for an hour or two while they did.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

10. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Well yeah to get it to feel like either of those it's definitely going to need some suspension work:crackup:

Boman Forklift likes this.
  11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I hate that shit so much, and dealers donut and then wonder why they close in a few years.

rice r0cket likes this.
  12. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

No way that bike is leaving a dealer for $10.5k. I’d shit if it did. I have more than that into my half ass ‘clone’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Busdriver02

Busdriver02 Well-Known Member

On Any Moto in Tucson has (or had a year ago) 6 or so HP4 races. Website says they're asking $54.9k

14. 418

418 Expert #59

I posted that particular ad for the shock value but there's at least one or two dealers I've seen advertising these for $13, 990 OTD. That's still a decent deal in my book.

AJ likes this.