1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 Daytona 765 Moto2 Race Replica just came available

Discussion in 'General' started by StanTheMan, Apr 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Well damn. Drove down to the dealership to take a look and it already has a “sold” tag on the handlebar. It is purty though. The carbon fiber bodywork is beautiful

2. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Well I was wrong. The bike with the sold tag was #3, #4 is still for sale in the sales floor. Tempting for sure. They’re asking MSRP

3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I like the Triumph. I’ll reserve judgement until I see some performance numbers from one that’s truly uncorked and tuned.

4. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Suzuki still makes a kick in the nuts bike. GSXR-1k ain’t to be sneezed at. It’s plenty capable. The other models are a little long in the tooth but still great bikes. They were so far ahead 10 years ago why spend money to retool something the public already cannot use and most racers can’t extract more from it either.

I looked at a 2020 all black GSXR-1k today the so called base model with ABS no RRR bullshit gizmo worthless suspension on it. It did have the QS setup and for all intensive purposes is a bad ass mfukr stock but pretty sure uncorked a flat out lethal weapon.

Just the sign of the times stock bikes are stopped up just like modern diesel trucks. Yea they’re all still pretty bad ass stock but uncorked they’re really bad ass. Just deal with it!

The 765 Moto2 Triumph is without a doubt a beautiful bike and I’d be happy with 126 hp 56 torque stock with one.

5. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

It is intents and purposes, not intensive.

Tj Hunter and roy826ex like this.
  6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

It's whatever he wants it to be while he's praising the Red S!

Newyork, Repeater and roy826ex like this.
  7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Yes...the "Red S" definitely trumps "the Glow". :D

Steeltoe likes this.
  8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Dude, give him a break. It was a Saturday evening. Its impressive that he was sober enough even find the forum.

Sabre699 and turbulence like this.
  9. kenessex

Sorry, I just can't stand that kind of stuff. To me it means that the user doesn't even know what he is saying. Words have meanings!!

Plus Roy has never entertained me with his bitter rants and abusive language towards others. I expect better from him.

10. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Haha please get a fucking life outside this :rolleyes:

11. kenessex

C'mon Roy, you know you can do better than that. You have no clue about my life and there was certainly no need to interject profanity. If you want to dispute my contention about your bitter rants and abusive language then stick t the facts. Attack is not a defensive strategy.

12. BC

BC Well-Known Member

It's to....NOT t.:Poke:

13. kenessex

OK :crackup:But, there is a bit of a difference between a typo of a missing letter and using the wrong word which conveys a different message.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

15. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

Lord his reviews are awful in terms of speaking/presentation. His written stuff is miles better.

Either way, the 765 is about what you’d expect - a torqued 675 not much addition of peak hp and the same great chassis as always.

So if you’re interested in the mechanical changes only, it’s probably too expensive to justify over a 675R. But if you want exclusivity...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Dropped by Eurocycles in Daytona during "Biketoberfest" this past weekend. They have two of these in the showroom. Expensive, but as usual with "limited edition" bikes, very purdy indeed.

17. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I'm worried that Rob is not fully able to express his feelings here on the BBS.

R Acree and cav115 like this.
  18. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

The US can't seem to create non-boring motorcycle YouTube content. I thought with Kevin Duke leaving, it would get better, but nothing has changed. Between him, and Waheed moving to the Bonnier brands to sink that ship, we're really ready for a new wave of content creators in the US.

nlzmo400r likes this.
  19. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

You're not lying. Thank god for shows like 44teeth.

Tyson10R likes this.
  20. 418

418 Expert #59

Newyork, ToofPic and BigBird like this.