1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 WERA Triple Crown - with bonus 4th round!

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Pitdad42

Pitdad42 Well-Known Member

That works for me.

2. adio1dog

adio1dog Well-Known Member

Hi Sean, I am going to run the twins race on Saturday, and would like to run the Triple Crown on Sunday. I don't need credential from MA since I have that license and I won't need passes. I am curious if the race registration can be adjusted or not?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Possibly - I can't fix pre entry unless you want to fax it in but I think we can do post for 150 less since we won't have to buy the GA passes from MA.

4. adio1dog

adio1dog Well-Known Member

Thanks Sean for the reply. I will work on faxing in by tomorrow.

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Is Barber ready for Pre Reg?

Edit never mind... I see Pitt is posted ...

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Barber? Hell I'm trying to make sure I'm packed for Cali this weekend then straight to PIRC :D

TLR67 likes this.
  7. HoyaXC07

HoyaXC07 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about running Barber this month. Do I need my own transponder or can I rent one through WERA like usual?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You can get one through us no problem.

While I'm thinking about it for those who haven't done one before - pre enter! It saves you some money but mainly it gets me your name so I can get your passes set up with MotoAmerica. They'll be at the registration building outside the gate, one rider band, three general admission bands. If you come to the track and aren't pre entered you'll have to get in touch with me before you'll be able to get in the gate after mid day Thursday. Email is probably best, I'll be checking it all day every day.

Load is starts at 10am Thursday. Even though we'll go last it's better to be there on time and wait a couple few hours to make sure they know your rig size and can get you in a good spot.

We have nothing to do with parking or rv spots. Those are through MotoAmerica and mainly Randy Stem - if you want power you must get in touch with him and reserve it. He is at Jersey loading in today and working the event all weekend so don't expect an answer right away. His email is [email protected]

Not sure yet where the RV will be parked but that will be WERA central for the event, I'll get an EZ Up with the logo on it out front and hopefully will remember to put up the flags so we're easy to spot.

Current plan is to make some pork shoulders again for Saturday night. Mainly because it was fun to fill the paddock with the smell of Q all Friday night and Saturday :D

9. HoyaXC07

HoyaXC07 Well-Known Member

Perfect, thanks for the update!

10. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Registered...... Thanks Sean.... Looking forward to it....

11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Barber schedule is up on MotoAmerica site...!

12. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

I'm signed up . Can't wait!

TLR67 likes this.