1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Jags @ Steelers
    Titans @ Patriots
    Falcons @ Eagles
    Saints @ Vikings

Woo hoo!

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Saints could conceivably host the Falcons in a coupla weeks.

Hate to say, though, the @$&%#$ß Pats are probably gonna hoist the Lombardi again.:mad:

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Uhh, no.

Vikes should take them comfortably. Falcs actually have me a bit concerned (no way the Eagles beat them next week).

And I don't think the Patsies will make the big game. Shittsburgh is the better team IMHO

Mot Okstef likes this.
  4. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I certainly hope that your Minna-shit-hole opinion about the patsies is correct.

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

If I were to bet, I would agree with this statement.

6. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Do people really believe ESPN/News and that there is some sort of Rift in NE.... I get the coaches are being sought after and it happens. Same as our players, it’s what Bill does. Creates great players, coaches and people.... it’s sort of obvious by now.

but Pats got this......

7. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Lot of weird stuff going on up there. Either there's a rift, or a heck of a smoke screen.

8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Surprised masshole isn’t in here running his pie hole.

Boman Forklift, brex and BigBird like this.
  9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol I sent that article about BB potentially going to the Giants to my rabid Giants sports pal and he said "don't tease me like that."

10. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Until Philly lost their QB I had faint hopes of an all PA superbowl....Only thing better would have been listening to all the crapola and whining from the other 49 corners of the "world". :D

Rain Director and rugbymook like this.
  11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Saints look like they're cooking right now, don't get too cocky...:p

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

He would not. That's just a bogus story. We have a GM, BB (not me) would want full control of everything. Not going to happen in Big Blue country, at least not with our ownership group.

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

If the Saints can handle the noise next weekend, there's a good chance they'll make it to the big show. Damn Pats look tough, though.

I would laugh if they get so caught up in prepping for the Stillers that the Titans catch them napping! :crackup:

Yeah, probably not gonna happen,,,,

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Just saying Belichick coaches haven't done much. Bill Parcells on the other hand has some great ones.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/...s-fruitless/e0QPZ8QouFIRLkoMmTdH8O/story.html

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Chiefs are one thing, the Pats a whole nother thing. Not going to happen. Titans will face the music.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude! I was all sorts of glued up over that. Shit man, I'd have even gone "home" if that happened. :D

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Ahhh....did you see BB tearing up when he visited Giants stadium in that one special...I'm just saying, he is the genius, if it comes down to his vs. Brady ego...what a stupid mistake letting JG go...he may not forgive that...

BigBird likes this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

Might be slipping at his old age, but they said the same thing about Matt Cassel becoming a great one, and he was pretty much a bunch of suck.

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yeah, JG has been stinking up the joint in SF lolol...

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

That third and 3 play where he missed the WR wide open, like everyone in the world saw him open. I was like that's all folks, and then he gets concussed on top of that error. Sucks to see that part though.