1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:stupid:

As long as he looks good

2. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Wish denied :Poke:

One heck of an exciting day for a bills fan. Man that was something...

3. joec

joec brace yourself

Just read Ravens defensive coordinator Dean Pees is retiring....

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

The Colts finally showed Pagano the door. Should've done this 3 years ago.....wish we could fire the owner.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They are. Within the division. :Poke:
    I actually like that they finally made it. I didn't wish for them to miss the playoffs. But if they did, and it looked very likely when I posted, I wanted that to be by just one game. I hope they fire the coach anyway.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

First time the Bills are in the playoffs since the last century or some crazy shit?

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

1999, if I heard it right.

8. joec

joec brace yourself

Oj probably was on the team.

BigBird likes this.
  9. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Maybe I missed it, why don't you like him? Frankly I don't really have much of an opinion of him either way, other than he got us into the dance.

1999 and the Music City Forward Pass...

Being bitter about sports history is a Buffalo pastime.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dude, you guys were right in the middle of the playoffs race when your coach decided to bench Tyrod Taylor after a game in which your defense allowed a shitload of points. He put in a rookie QB who threw five interceptions in the first half of a game that you might have otherwise had a shot at, only to put back TT into the game for the second half. Who does that?!

From that point on, the team was playing to hang on to the last playoff spot, hoping for some misfortune for other teams. I thought it was so fucking stupid that I hated the idea that the players might still reward the coach with a playoff appearance. I can totally understand why the Bills fans would overlook that and only focus on the the fact that they got in. But I have the luxury of not being emotionally invested in the team. I get my pain from the Eagles. :D

11. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

That was definitely surreal. He didn't "trust the process".

But we in! :Pop:

12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

One thing yesterday that made me like McD a little more was that touchdown call to Kyle Williams. That was awesome for Kyle, he's been plugging away for 12 years. He deserved it. :clap: :)

HPPT likes this.
  13. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Damn! Can it get any worst? :rolleyes:

I’m ready for Flacco to move on. When he signed that 120 mill deal a few years ago I didn’t see the consistency. But the football analyst provided satisitics that revealed, at the time, that he was an upper eschelon QB.

Flacco’s departure would also open up the salary cap if I’m not mistaken?

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Flacco is like 60 and he's getting $70 million a year? Redskins next QB right there.

joec likes this.
  15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Johnny Manziel to the Redskins just for you.

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Giants almost blew that #2 pick, but yeah baby, thanks Colts! Here comes a player.

Caldwell gets dumped going 9-7, and one of the better Lions coaches I can remember. Well Detroit, hope you know what you're doing, because usually you don't.
    Browns get that perfect season to match the '08 Lions. Congrats Browns!

17. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Living on the Island of Misfit Toys

Why was there not a penalty flag on the helmet to helmet hit on Travis Kelce during the KC game? The NFL officials are so inconsistent this year. I have seen penalties called for much less. It should have been at least a 15 yard penalty if not an ejection on the punk ass who hit him when he was obviously already being tackled. :rolleyes:

The NFL is becoming the joke of professional sports.

18. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Because he had caught the ball and established himself as a runner. He was not a defenseless receiver in the process of catching the ball when contacted to the helmet.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It seems they are relying on "NY" to make the on field calls. That's full on 'tarded.

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Chiefs gonna choke again ?

Funkm05 and masshole like this.