1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

^^Awesome^^

2. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

As awesome as pumping crowd noise through the PA or as awesome as intentionally dogging games to get that Luck guy?

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Both unfounded rumors!
    We did "suck for Luck"!

4. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Au contraire,mon ami Papa.
    My interpretation of your post: you're firmly in the "Bradford is crap and doesn't belong in the NFL, yet we're giving him beaucoup bucks and we're gonna suck!" camp.

I'm in the "NFL East is the pits. Iggles are re-building and have put the QB thing to bed for a while. Time to move on and get more important parts for the team" camp.
    I'm also reminded of the Doug Pederson that signed with the Eagles in 1999 to serve as a temporary starter until Donavan McNabb was ready to start. '99 - was 5-11, then 11-5 and in playoffs in 2000 after 2 years of re-building under Fat Andy. Or did you forget that part?

Granted, the new McNabb isn't in Philly now. But in 2017? Who knows.

Alrighty then. You're in the "Bradford sucks. Iggles will suck" camp.

It's much clearer now. I thought I misinterpreted the first quoted post here due to your French accent. I didn't. :D

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  5. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

If somehow the Eagles could sign Bradford AND RG3, could they make them share the same locker, number, and jersey? I figure they're only good for maybe 12-15 games between them both. Hell, the Eagles may even be able to get a variance from the NFL for a roster spot if they're not even in the building at the same time.

6. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

RG? Hell no.

Let me be very clear here.

HELL NO! :D

7. Lawn Dart

After going through this for years with the Titans after McNair left, and seeing teams like the Browns and Texans, I'm a firm believer that you HAVE to have QB settled. This is probably why I could never be a GM or coach. I'd have a Broome-like obsession with finding a quality QB.

8. Lawn Dart

If you think about it, it'd only be a few games... If Bradford covers 8 before he chips a nail or slams his hand in a car door, then RG3 surely won't last the rest of them. Its not like he'd play the WHOLE season. :D

HPPT likes this.
  9. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Bandwagon? :crackup:

You do know the only reason the NFL Least gets into the playoffs is due to the rule that says a team finishing first in a division is in, right?? :p :D

10. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

ya mean like Tony Romo did last year? :D

11. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Ya musta missed the part where I posted the part about 2 years with Pederson and McNabb... :whoosh:

Oh, and sorry to hear about your Broome-ish obsessing...

:D

12. Lawn Dart

I think I was making another post and missed it... I'm still confused by the new BBS software. Posts sometimes show in weird order on my machine.

Edit: I guess it was in the same post... I must've stopped reading at "put the QB thing to bed for a while."

13. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

The Patriots cut Brandon LaFell, Superbowl baby!!! :clap:

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, no, you still don't get it: I mean the "Sam Bradford gets injured too often to even get a chance to show what he might be able to do" camp. :moon:

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

Good move to cut iron hands.

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Eagles better looking to spend big money on the O line then. :D

17. Lawn Dart

Shit no, they're ramping up their healthcare coverage. Bradford's tagline should be "Deductible Double-Check".

18. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

That is just a Subcategory of "Bradford sucks". :p

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If that's what it means to you, you truly belong with the Philadelphia sports fans. Santa Claus-booing mofos. :D

20. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Overhead a discussion during 2015 season of how some units have nicknames, such as Steel Curtain, etc. One guy suggestion for Philly O-line was "Swiss Cheese."

:D