1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Schedule is up.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Smalls, Nov 17, 2009.

1. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

good lawd

2. Absolute

Absolute Well-Known Member

what did I do? LOL

3. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I hear what you're saying, but it's not a tough call for me. The NJ track could be in my backyard for all I care, bottom line is I race with WERA :up:

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I like your style.:beer::rock:

5. metalkid88

metalkid88 Well-Known Member

trust me i race with wera plain and simple. but 4 races 2 hrs from me lets me save a lot of money. more money in my pocket means more races i do. tough god damn call.

6. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

That's funny, I've always had that attitude from jump too...That's a testament to the quality of people who have run it over the years and Evelyn in particular...

7. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Somebody calculate how much to run a modern bike at all SE rounds; I need to hit the lotto.... Any body got an extra 10 grand to throw my way?:D
    At least I can do Nat'ls now on the SV.:clap:

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

10K for all of the SE rounds. :crackup:

9. fonz82

fonz82 Well-Known Member

2010 NC sched

+1. liked the CCW config, puts another twist on the old track :up: Also did i hear that grattan was getting a re-pave for '10 earlier up?

also, when IS the date for this event? someone said 7/12-14? which day is the sprint races? solo 20s? also, new here, so dont know what the GC stands for? grand c???

TBA Roadrace GC, Mid-Ohio, Lexington, OH-

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

AMA Roadrace Grand Championships.

11. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Will Race for CASH!

Dang. Closest National round to Socal is Miller. I know its all about the $$$ and attendance is light out here for WERA stuff. Sucks we have all these other stupid orgs running over here splitting up the pool of racers. Is it Jan. 10th yet?

12. Absolute

Absolute Well-Known Member

Thank for the PM I wasnt kidding

My post before would be serious. CCS is co-oping NJMP...So If we can get a weekend to add lets try to do it..and if it grows into a 2-3-4 weekends in 2011 that would be great...

13. GoodKnight

GoodKnight Well-Known Member

I hope mongo considers this...

i'm definitely focusing on wera NE next yr, but im more than likely going to do 2 weekends with ccs just bc njmp is so close to me.

14. mxracer95

mxracer95 Well-Known Member

Thanks for getting the 2010 schedules up. It looks good.

For the West series, is Chuckwala completely out or is it still a possibility of being added if the track ever gets completed?

For Miller, any chance of working a deal with the track for camping/RV spots and ticket discounts for those wanting to stay for WSBK the following weekend?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  15. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I'm hoping for a race in my subdivision.
    Hopefully Wera will consider how awesome it is and get on board.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

what's the status of that track that joe Morris was constructing in his backyard? Has WERA scheduled races yet? If not, they need to get on it before CCS snags it or before joe's wife plants petunias.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Chuckwalla is a possibility if it's built.

18. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Will Race for CASH!

So if there are petunias it means no racing? I don't see why we can't race around the petunias?

19. GIXXER77

GIXXER77 Member

:wow: Another tally added to the southeast making it a total of 14....anyone doing tire loans?
    Great schedule WERA rocks! :rock:

20. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Hey Mongo. Any update on the rebirth of North Florida?