1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Schedule is up.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Smalls, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Bluegrass: They make-uh me so happy, and then they make-uh me so sad.

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:D

3. KNickers

KNickers Well-Known Member

I'm with you, love Grattan CCW. Is there a reason why the non-National date cant be counter?

4. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

:stupid:

It's like getting another track besides Nelson 3 times

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

My first race ever was this year Grattan ccw. I wonder how many years it takes to get a good grasp of that track?

6. Scott McKee

Scott McKee FZR crasher

Sean,

Just want to make sure I'm reading it right. The Summit National is now a combined National/Sportsman weekend?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes it is. All the normal Sunday classes although I haven't figured out if we should cut back on the Sunday Vintage like we will the others or just keep them at all rounds.

8. Scott McKee

Scott McKee FZR crasher

I like the idea, should boost the turnout a bit.

9. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

Thanks for getting the schedule done and out early.

Now I can plan my 2010 life schedule around it :up:

10. goodmatt78

goodmatt78 Well-Known Member

Sean....can you explain how MidOH is going to work with the 2 events in 1 week format?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not right now I can't. Mainly Vintage on the weekend, modern on the weekdays but that's it. I'll give you any info I can as we get things more sorted.

12. :stupid:

I damn near already had a hotel booked for Jennings in March. :mad:

13. Wade Parish

me too. :up:

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

While some of you love Grattan CCW, I think the numbers for CCW are lower than CW rounds. I might be wrong and that just might be coincidence.

CCW does make for good photos if nothing else.

15. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

Part of our dilema for 2010 schedule was that three tracks had given our traditional days away and filled those dates with their own dates or trackdays or in the case of one the weekends fell different in 2010 and we lost out....so it is not easy to schedule to please all, but it was exceptionally difficult this year and we did have to look at where we paid bills and where we left money.....please stick with us and hopefully it will get better again and we can add more to the schedule for you. Sorry about NJMP, but like Sean has said we don't have gamble money - we don't have deposit money and huge expensive weekends are just not viable for 2010 - like I said, hopefully 2010 will see some things move to the better side for all of us.

16. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

thanks again for all you guys do and have done in years past.

17. bjs8579

bjs8579 Well-Known Member

Thanks for getting the schedule out. It makes it much easier to plan for next year right now. Looking forward to running Southeast/Mid-Central again. :up:

18. sgr62004

sgr62004 Well-Known Member

I quit and my shit was running at 240 dgrs, kaboom

19. Wade Parish

:stupid:

20. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

You won't be able to use the Spy Racer water squiter this year!

It was an awesome weekend, Sam and I look forward to racing a few events with you next year...:beer: