1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

$13 extra a week in your paycheck?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Bdawkins20, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Bdawkins20

Bdawkins20 Well-Known Member

Anybody see a Difference yet???? I am still bringing home the same?

2. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Same here too.

3. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

You two must not be apart of the "95% of America"

4. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Massachusetts has 5.9 unemployment rate. So we must not be part of the "94.1% of America" But I have some measley income. So I guess I am like everybody else. Poor.

5. klebs01

klebs01 Well-Known Member

You have it backward. That 5.9% get more money too.

6. The Raven

The Raven will wheelie for boobies

what if you get $13 extra dollars added to your check , but taxed $15 dollars on every check lol

7. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

come on to NC where i live we have a 13.9% unemployment...all we do now is sit at the unemployment office and drink beer until our next check comes :up:

8. klebs01

klebs01 Well-Known Member

I just checked mine and it was 40 more. This is kind of crap though, because the rates didn't change. So people just end up owing more out of pocket in a year.

9. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

If your talking about tax rates didn't change... they are treating the taxes this year like you payed in the same amount as in the years past, they're just giving you a little extra to pocket each check...so at the end of the year you pay in the same not more, or vice versa, you get the same amount back not less..its not alot extra but it's somthing...

10. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I'm spending my $13 on tea bags and postage stamps...

11. Jugglenutz

Jugglenutz Well-Known Member

Werd...and now the city government thinks it needs a 500,000,000 street car service :crackup: PS...get ready for your property taxes to increase because the transit tax can't cover it :D

12. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

I notice yesterday a $3.90 increase in my bi-monthly pay.
    $93.60/year... Ship it!

13. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Paycheck? what paycheck? :down:

14. YZFBeliever

YZFBeliever Well-Known Member

You should have seen it starting the 3rd week of March. Your employer obviously did not download the updates to their payroll system.

15. camp170

camp170 Well-Known Member

30.77 every 2 weeks -Ferrari store he I come.

16. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

And that only cost $825 Billion....

I'm not a mathematician but...something doesn't add up. :crackup:

17. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

The Daily Show and the Colbert report were making tons of tea bag jokes last might. Pretty funny. :D

18. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i'm investing my $10 extra a week into a retirement fund..........of lottery tickets.

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

ALL RIGHT GUY!!! Only three more checks and you can go buy a lug nut for your Ferrari. You're well on your way. :up:

:)

20. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I have decided that if I am going to be taxed the best way for me to save is not to spend. Keep taxing me, and I may just quit working altogether.